• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Cup Holders

vision

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Is there supposed to be a plastic / rubber disc at the bottom of the cup holders to hide the exposed screws?

Kentviking

Emira Fan
Reaction score
IMG_7471.jpg

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Checked should have them! Another thing in the list to be sorted. I think mine was built in the dark
Or the pre delivery detailer used a strong vacuum and sucked them out 😂

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Checked should have them! Another thing in the list to be sorted. I think mine was built in the dark
Your cup holders are the decaffeinated version. Removing the disc's helps with ground clearance. Otherwise your cups runneth over .

action_turtle

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Take a look in the boot. Some guy here didn't get a tracker fob, and it was in some bag in the boot. who knows what you might find!

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
You have to collect 3 box tops, put them in an envelope, along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope, and then send that to CS. They’ll send a decoder ring and a map, soon.

Don’t fall for the “oh they’re just adding lightness” excuse either.

If you got the lower black pack these should have come with the vehicle.

No thanks needed. You’re welcome.

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I apologize for not remembering your spec but you can order these off Amazon in the USA. Meaning you may be able to get a nice color to compliment or contrast your interior.

#forthebling