• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

CS email today confirming little to no change in delivery time frame if changing i4 FE to V6 BE….

Jonhklee

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
54F089D1-8D0C-4F23-884D-D746A0EE99AC.jpeg

PaperLawyer

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I placed my deposit on the final day of Goodwood, in the evening (11th July 2021) and initially opted for the i4, swopping to the V6 a couple of months ago. My most recent CS email suggested Q1/Q2 build for the V6. Although I was told I wouldn't lose my place in the queue, it feels like a slide (although I appreciate that there were a huge number of orders over the Goodwood weekend).

Last edited:

TrickeeKiYay

Reaction score
I recently asked CS if I could get an Emira sooner by switching to a V6 FE (I’m down for an i4 FE currently). Was put on hold for a few weeks and received exactly the same email as th OP this morning. I had interpreted it as ‘yes, you’ll be able to get your car based on where you were in the order queue - ie sooner’, but having seen I’ve been sent a template email I realise I’ve probably misunderstood. Gone back to CS for clarity.

TrickeeKiYay

Reaction score
Confirmed - I had misunderstood - won’t get the car quicker if I switch to a V6🙁. I’ll put my optimist back in his box. Now where was that thread about what car to get to fill the gap?…😜