Colorado - questions

gpsdesigns

Reaction score
Hello to fellow Colorado members. Curious how many of us on here, and how many put deposits in Denver versus out of state. I placed my deposit end of august in Naples (was told that was my best chance for an FE and I have family that lives there).

edit:
apart from the deposit question, how many of you, living at higher elevations, are opting for the turbo vs the supercharged? I’m still on the fence…. Prefer the experience of th Emanuel, but I’m at 7,500’ and worry about the drop in hp. Would love to hear some input.

Last edited:

303Emira

Reaction score
Just discovered this thread, living in CO as well. Waiting for Turbo version to come out and see all the possible issues before deciding on either v6 or turbo.
I previously had a Turbo FRS, never owned a SC. Turbo is needed in our altitude.
Will be putting in a pre-order later this year.
I hate traffic, ready for a DCT auto haha. But, this will be a weekend warrior car so either /or (manual/auto), won't mind.

zoomdaddy

Reaction score
Will be driving mine in late Spring/early Summer on million dollar highway 4 corners. Probably drive over the hill to front range too. Should be fun and hopefully trouble free.
My biggest concern is parking in an open lot while overnighting at hotel in suburbs of Denver.

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Deposit out of state mid '22. Was told to expect end of Q1 delivery last month.

Last edited:

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Will be driving mine in late Spring/early Summer on million dollar highway 4 corners. Probably drive over the hill to front range too. Should be fun and hopefully trouble free.
My biggest concern is parking in an open lot while overnighting at hotel in suburbs of Denver.
Pretty much anywhere you park overnite outside of home.
Best to find a comfortable sleep setting among the 12 seat positions and make use of those cup holders. And watch the new Gran Turismo Netflix movie on the 10 inch display to feel part of the action..
You'll thank me later.

AP1

Reaction score
Im just south of Denver I may be able to help out with a safe parking spot for you. Any of the resort areas have garages as well at most. I’m excited to see some Emiras in the canyons.

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I may be able to help with a garage space and a bed to sleep in. Just west of Denver near North Table mountain.

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hey, Colorado members, could you please let me know when you're about to get your car? I was given a bad measurement and need to get a better one to get painting done in advance of my late June delivery.

Haffway

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hey, Colorado members, could you please let me know when you're about to get your car? I was given a bad measurement and need to get a better one to get painting done in advance of my late June delivery.
What measurement are you looking for?

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
What measurement are you looking for?
I need a car to place a template on and determine where the arch of the rear fender covers the sill. Basically I'm having the LOTUS wordmark painted on the sill, but off the car so it's cured before my car arrives and I can assemble it at the beginning. I took a gamble using a measurement from the factory and it backfired.

Haffway

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Would any of these help till you can get your hands on a car?

Attachments

• 272.jpg
    272.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 12
  • emira-approach-angle (1).png
    emira-approach-angle (1).png
    118 KB · Views: 11
  • 1651911498838 (1).png
    1651911498838 (1).png
    387.3 KB · Views: 11

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
@Haffway the first one almost, but really I can't take the risk anymore. I'm a grand down in work I have to redo, so I just need to measure against a car with a template.

zoomdaddy

Reaction score
I may be able to help with a garage space and a bed to sleep in. Just west of Denver near North Table mountain.
We're definitely coming to Red Rocks in August for a concert. It would be great to have a coffee n cars get together while were there. When do you collect your Emira? Received mine and enjoying it.

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
@zoomdaddy I'm getting mine mid June now. And absolutely. The downside is I no longer have extra garage room.