• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Carbon fiber bits

this uk car has CTCarbon’s parts

it looks really interesting and aggressive on a dark car, imo looks good (idk if the ducktail is a little too aggressive or not to my liking), I wounded how it would look like on a nimbus with BP!
And odd as I followed CT to keep and eye out but never posted anything about it. Thanks for the pics.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240125_185909_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240125_185909_Instagram.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 44
it looks really interesting and aggressive on a dark car, imo looks good (idk if the ducktail is a little too aggressive or not to my liking), I wounded how it would look like on a nimbus with BP!
And odd as I followed CT to keep and eye out but never posted anything about it. Thanks for the pics.
I don’t like the rear spoiler either and feel it doesn’t flow with the lines. I think I’d sooner have no spoiler than one as mentioned looking like a duck tail.
It would be good if we could find out the sizes and in particular the reduction in clearance.

It's definitely a very aggressive duckbill. I'm not a fan.

Something I found on YouTube, Forza Performance Group:

I don't know about all these tack-on aero pieces. The Emira isn't just an ordinary passenger vehicle where you can stick aero pieces on it just for looks without having any actual effect. The Emira's shape is very much the result of aerodynamic design. Carr and his team did a fantastic job designing the body and did so with aerodynamics very much in mind.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd want to know what kind of testing was done as to the effect a front and/or rear aero piece will have on the aerodynamic balance of the car, especially one that can hit 180 mph and be stable with the stock body shape.

Last edited:
Here is another GT4 spoiler that looks pretty cool!

Something I found on YouTube, Forza Performance Group:

That is literally the same Kit as OCEAN DESIGN....

Attachments

• OceanDesign.png
    OceanDesign.png
    274.2 KB · Views: 35

There’s an 8 step adjustable version of this one as well.

I don't know about all these tack-on aero pieces. The Emira isn't just an ordinary passenger vehicle where you can stick aero pieces on it just for looks without having any actual effect. The Emira's shape is very much the result of aerodynamic design. Carr and his team did a fantastic job designing the body and did so with aerodynamics very much in mind.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd want to know what kind of testing was done as to the effect a front and/or rear aero piece will have on the aerodynamic balance of the car, especially one that can hit 180 mph and be stable with the stock body shape.
Agree.

It's all a bit too 'Revvin Kevin' for me.

It's a thing of elegance just as it is.

Last edited:
although this side blade is not badly integrated

1706285472372.png

Another option. Not a fan, just sharing.

hethelsport-231030-16-wiac_1000.jpeg

my first time seeing a small lip spoiler example! I think I like it, need more angles tho

I think that small amount of black carbon fiber highlight on a bright car looks awesome

I’m still in two minds whether I like them or not which is a good reason to not get anything yet and see if Lotus bring anything out they can confirm will not have a negative effect on the handling.

Back