Car deliveries across the world

magmared

Reaction score
Hey folks

How many cars do you think have been delivered across the world?

I saw the posts for Lotus Antwerp deliveries, does anyone have any information about other market deliveries?

Stino

Reaction score
Hey folks

I saw the posts for Lotus Antwerp deliveries, does anyone have any information about other market deliveries?
15 cars delivered to German dealers, more to follow this week. Mostly demos/showroom cars.

JKP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Hey folks

Lotus in Dallas, TX told me last week that they are getting 2 demo cars on or around the 22nd of this month.

Balboa

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Intersting segment just on CNBC saying luxury car sales have been booming. Hoping Lotus doesnt jack Base price. Was hoping recession rumblings may gice them pause. We will see...
Screenshot_20220909-114621_Gallery.jpg

Balboa

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Lotus in Dallas, TX told me last week that they are getting 2 demo cars on or around the 22nd of this month.
Just spoke to Galpin and Eurocar in SoCal and they have no date yet on demo cars.

JKP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Just spoke to Galpin and Eurocar in SoCal and they have no date yet on demo cars.
I called back and it sounds like they are not the dealers cars, but cars that are traveling around from dealer to dealer? Sounds like they are only in Dallas for a day or so.

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I called back and it sounds like they are not the dealers cars, but cars that are traveling around from dealer to dealer? Sounds like they are only in Dallas for a day or so.

These are the same vehicles that are touring the united states, they are currently at or headed to LOG41 in WV then will make their ways to the dealerships. I have a FE reservation and was told I would be called to set up an APT to drive one when it arrives there.