Brake calipers/interior with yellow and black pack

Rya

Reaction score
I am looking to go for yellow with black pack and diamond wheels. What colour brake calipers and interior ??

mr_joshua

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I'm doing same (sans blackpack). I'm going with Red Calipers and Alcantara with Red Stitching.

I was told the yellow calipers are slightly different than the Hethel yellow and between that and the lotus logo being a third yellow, didn't want all the yellow "clash". Naturally a black caliper would probably also be sharp, especially with the black pack. I think the interior is less of a "matching" issue.. the grey leather looks good, the red leather looks good.. the yellow or red stitched alcantara both look good.

OP
R

Rya

Reaction score
I'm doing same (sans blackpack). I'm going with Red Calipers and Alcantara with Red Stitching.

I was told the yellow calipers are slightly different than the Hethel yellow and between that and the lotus logo being a third yellow, didn't want all the yellow "clash". Naturally a black caliper would probably also be sharp, especially with the black pack. I think the interior is less of a "matching" issue.. the grey leather looks good, the red leather looks good.. the yellow or red stitched alcantara both look good.
I was going to go with yellow calipers. But thought the same it was going to be to much yellow. Wish we could see the yellow on the car

OP
R

Rya

Reaction score
I was going to go with yellow calipers. But thought the same it was going to be to much yellow. Wish we could see the yellow on the car
Would you go red leather for the interior