Bell and Colvill Opening (Surrey UK)

Jimblob

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Bell & Colvill have scheduled their opening day for their new showroom for Saturday October 1st.

It’s an invitation only event, presumable for deposit holders who have specified them as their service centre as well as for their existing customers.

I’ve been told on good authority that they should be recieving their Emira demonstrator before the event…

Fingers crossed.

prestonc

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Bell & Colvill have scheduled their opening day for their new showroom for Saturday October 1st.

It’s an invitation only event, presumable for deposit holders who have specified them as their service centre as well as for their existing customers.

I’ve been told on good authority that they should be recieving their Emira demonstrator before the event…

Fingers crossed.
Check your spam filters - mine was sent to me yesterday, but I only looked at the spam filters after seeing you post @Jimblob

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Got my invitation and looking forward to seeing folks there. I'll be starting a queue outside the night before, if anyone wants to join me....

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I'm eager to see a finalised production spec car.

I also figured some would get the topical reference.

The queue to see the Lying-in-State goes past my office. Wish I'd joined it on Wed evening when it was only 2 miles long. It's been so long today, they paused new joiners from about 10.30am until 5pm today - it's now re-opened and estimated to be 24 hours from joining to getting to the front.

teamvxracing

Reaction score
I have not received anything from B+C , I went to the Emira launch event , so my deposit details should be with them.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Did you nominate B&C as your delivery dealer and/or servicing dealer and have you got a deposit that puts you in Sept-Dec production batches? If not then you may not have been invited. I'm sure an email to Jamie or Antonia will sort it out.

Porter

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The queue to see the Lying-in-State goes past my office. Wish I'd joined it on Wed evening when it was only 2 miles long. It's been so long today, they paused new joiners from about 10.30am until 5pm today - it's now re-opened and estimated to be 24 hours from joining to getting to the front.
I still think this solution would have been the best in practice:

teamvxracing

Reaction score
Did you nominate B&C as your delivery dealer and/or servicing dealer and have you got a deposit that puts you in Sept-Dec production batches? If not then you may not have been invited. I'm sure an email to Jamie or Antonia will sort it out.
deposit on morning after launch , I guess BE AMG customers in a different queue

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Yes, you’re probably further down the list. But I’m sure if you contact Jamie or Antonia they’ll send you the info.

OP
J

Jimblob

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I emailed Jamie at B&C today to confirm Saturdays event. He said that he’s been told their car is having its PDI today and should be there for Saturday… fingers crossed… and for those who wondered it’s Nimbus, with black pack, black wheels with red leather as well!

James DG

Reaction score
Do we know if it's sport or touring and GY or Michelin? Sadly I can't go on Saturday but might drop in the following week.

RENDERMAN

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

Fingers crossed.
Man you had me going, I thought you had met Bill Engvall, here's you sign!! :)