• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Base and First Edition specs and configuration options coming through...

donskibeat

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
@Mike-engel

1632129563673.png

so - a few months after V6 release just like they said in the first place....

Tommyboy1986

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Spoken to my dealer snd they have said that it looks like there will be 90% v6 first editions and 10% amg.
Guessing the question that we don’t know is where we are in the que , how many first editions there will be and how many they will be making per year .
lots of un answered questions but loads of exciting news .
mall the prices are on the web site now also so you can spec and see total and looks like the spec I wanted in the v6 version come in at £79k so not to bad to be honest and they are around the figures they said . So happy Monday 👌🏽

Tommyboy1986

Emira Fan
Reaction score
They have been saying the amg will be 360 bhp apparently 0-60 time will
Be quicker than the v6 ..
any one else heard anything different ?

Jonhklee

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I’m in the deposit queue…. But I’m after a base spec AMG/DCT, so happy to wait till 2023 and have more colour choices.
I’m glad the price is as promised! Plus a couple of options £65k is what I was expecting, so I’m happy. I think a lot of the optional extra on the FE is a bit excessive in a lotus. I like the base spec, as it has everything I want in a weekend tourer - but I will add black pack, design pack and maybe convenience pack for the front sensors and reversing camera…. Anyone know how much i4 FE will cost compared to base spec?

CP007

Reaction score
Be good to know if Amg engine FE car price will be similar to the 3.5…… i.e guess need to know before committing to either or waiting. Do we know when the pricing for that engine option will be released…

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I’m in the deposit queue…. But I’m after a base spec AMG/DCT, so happy to wait till 2023 and have more colour choices.
I’m glad the price is as promised! Plus a couple of options £65k is what I was expecting, so I’m happy. I think a lot of the optional extra on the FE is a bit excessive in a lotus. I like the base spec, as it has everything I want in a weekend tourer - but I will add black pack, design pack and maybe convenience pack for the front sensors and reversing camera…. Anyone know how much i4 FE will cost compared to base spec?
I remember someone posting about the VAT and it’s impact on overall price. Here in the US we would not be paying that so I’m wondering what would be the likely base an FE prices in US dollars. Anyone care to make an educated guess?

donskibeat

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The initial reports said "Lotus wants to produce up to 4800 Emiras per year"

Tommyboy1986

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Where did you hear this?
They were talking on the lotus stand at concourse of elegance that the amg will be slightly lighter and are aiming to get the 0-60 speed to nearer 4 seconds .. as it’s a de tuned a45s engine which usually does 0-60 in 3.9 seconds you would hope that it would be some where near 4.1-4.2 seconds ..
guess it’s all speculation but will be interesting to see the real stats

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
This would be good .
have we any idea how many ordered there have been ?
None are committed orders yet, but deposits globally for 9-10,000. You'd expect a 60-70% conversion rate from deposits to orders and they are considering adding a second shift, which would add another 4,800 per year once up to full productivity.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't see the options for steering wheel color spec...? Does it just match the trim spec and we choose leather or Alcantara? What if I want grey stitching in my seats but yellow wheel marker?

mr_joshua

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I don't see the options for steering wheel color spec...? Does it just match the trim spec and we choose leather or Alcantara? What if I want grey stitching in my seats but yellow wheel marker?
Yeah, same.. was actually expecting a lot more color interior options and whiz bangs with the update, but it's still pretty basic. Hoping that just as they are rolling out. Similar to you I want leather steering wheel but with color strip. Someone had posted an official lotus reply that that would be an option.