Baby NSX

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Almost the exact proportions of the Emira. Kind of shocking actually. The Emira twin also appears to be in Nimbus.

Johnson

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
There's something off about this. Where the windscreen meets the bonnet (hood) is suspiciously wobbly. And the location of the A-pillar would suggest the front windscreen is massive. I could be wrong...

honda.PNG

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
It's probably electric, which would explain the tiny hood. The size difference between the front and rear wheels is comical. The proportions are just odd. The Japanese automakers just don't have a knack for getting proportions like this right, which is odd because they have an exceptionally well-developed art culture.

RapidLotus

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I think this is some kind of mis-information. Honda does not just leave a car like this sitting in a window in an office. I'd say it is someone's early April Fools joke.

Wizardwings

Emira Fan
Reaction score
It was actually designed before the Emira:

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Now, not only we get a slower Evora but not an original design. Jesucristo!

😃

ksegg

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
It was actually designed before the Emira:

Yeah that was my first impression.......that it's more a kei car......which is tinyyyyyy (but still cool!).

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
There's something off about this. Where the windscreen meets the bonnet (hood) is suspiciously wobbly. And the location of the A-pillar would suggest the front windscreen is massive. I could be wrong...

View attachment 8701
They've updated the original article today to acknowledge it was a previous design concept.

The windscreen and roof are a single glasshouse canopy design, with a visible "skeleton" A-pillar inside.