Atlantis Blue Photo Thread

TurboTambo

Reaction score
I have the exact same spec as the Naples car. Car is stuck at the dealers awaiting an aircon part. I've waited 2 years what's another 4-6 weeks???? haha. Car looks spectacular. Looking forward to actually being able to jump in and go for a spin.

Chelmreich

Reaction score
A few more photos from the real camera…

Attachments

• 0H0A0330.jpeg
    0H0A0330.jpeg
    282.7 KB · Views: 161
  • 0H0A0332.jpeg
    0H0A0332.jpeg
    276.9 KB · Views: 162
  • 0H0A0334.jpeg
    0H0A0334.jpeg
    208 KB · Views: 155
  • 0H0A0340.jpeg
    0H0A0340.jpeg
    183.3 KB · Views: 124
  • 0H0A0342.jpeg
    0H0A0342.jpeg
    188.8 KB · Views: 116
  • 0H0A0341.jpeg
    0H0A0341.jpeg
    182.1 KB · Views: 140

Chelmreich

Reaction score
@Chelmreich sexy shots bro. Never thought about ceramic for the tips but makes sense.
I did it last year on my 2014 Gallardo as the black coating was coming off the tips. High heat black ceramic is what the powder coated reccomend. They’ve held up great on the Gallardo, so I did it again here. The black pack tips will be available at some point, but I couldn’t wait. Silver tips and letters had to go with my wheels and spec.

sweidemeyer

Reaction score
Pretty sure I saw this one when I picked my car up a few weeks ago. Beautiful color.

Edit: In fact, that's the nose of my car on the right.
Thanks. I love the DV also - hopefully get to see it in person sometime. A buddy of mine posted a bunch of pictures from the OP cars and coffee last weekend and had a good one of your car and 911 next to it. St. Louis told me there are 3 of us in KC for their initial batch. Fun to be the first few here in the KC area!

KCDarkV

Reaction score
Thanks. I love the DV also - hopefully get to see it in person sometime. A buddy of mine posted a bunch of pictures from the OP cars and coffee last weekend and had a good one of your car and 911 next to it. St. Louis told me there are 3 of us in KC for their initial batch. Fun to be the first few here in the KC area!

I've gotta admit I'm a little salty because I ordered my car in July 2021 when the expanded color palette hadn't come out yet and then we all ended up getting them at the same time! haha

On the other hand, more color choices would've just made it more difficult for me. The Atlantis Blue is the color I would choose for 95% of cars but I knew if I ever bought a Lotus, it had to be green.

Agree that it's exciting to see a couple others in KC and it's kinda nice that all of them are different colors. Will be neat to see them together.

KCDarkV

Reaction score
Picked this up this week. Loving it so far! Shout out to Steve and Holman Motors for in St. Louis for a fun delivery process.
Wow I missed this. That’s cool as hell! He was out when I picked mine up but still very happy with the service I received at Holman.