Any test drives available in the US Southeast region?

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'd really like to do another test drive at some point if it's reasonable distance from me (Raleigh, NC). Does anyone know of any Emira test drives available in the region?

Lowtush

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I'd contact Lotus Cape Fear, Lotus Charlotte or Flow Lotus to see.

Cape Fear has already had 2 test drive events, so I would be surprised if they held another, but you never know.

ttvetdoc

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I'm in the same boat. I've actually attended two of these events - Charlotte NC in the fall and Cape Fear earlier this year, but I would love to see the car again (and/or drive it) to help tide me over until mine shows up. I'll certainly reach out to you if I hear anything locally in Charlotte - I was hoping/expecting them to have a second event at some point.

2Lotus

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Lotus of Pittsburgh has a demo from July 18 - 31. There are a couple days that it will not be available for test drives. They has a yellow demo last fall, this time it's a Dk. Grey demo. This is where my order has been placed. They have been good with passing on any news, but no contact in the last month.

Cwolf

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I'd really like to do another test drive at some point if it's reasonable distance from me (Raleigh, NC). Does anyone know of any Emira test drives available in the region?
Flow in Greensboro is having a cars and coffee on Aug 12th at the Art Museum in Winston that was supposed to have a car to drive, but now they will have a car (Verdant Green) but you can't drive it.

EZcheezy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
iv called about this too and it sounds like we likely need to wait until December/January for cars to arrive in the USA dealers then we can at the very least sit in one. hopefully ride along too. and extra hopefully drive one