• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Any more phone calls?

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Great to hear of several people on here and other forums getting calls to either be told August delivery (a bit earlier than originally expected) and a few being moved up from September to August.

Hopefully the first few days of real production have shown they can build them quicker than expected and everyone benefits.

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Great to hear of several people on here and other forums getting calls to either be told August delivery (a bit earlier than originally expected) and a few being moved up from September to August.

Hopefully the first few days of real production have shown they can build them quicker than expected and everyone benefits.
Amen to that!

Dingo

Reaction score

Indeed I’ve been anxiously wait but just received the call for August delivery- spec needs to be confirmed by tomorrow. Order time was 11am 11th July

Justcallmemac

Reaction score

Those 3D printers are working 24/7 ;)

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Edit edit edit!! Sorry I put the wrong date for my deposit. Should’ve said 11th July 😳

Just got my 3rd call. July 11th afternoon deposit. August delivery 😀

I asked why my delivery is ahead of other depositors before mine and was advised that the Sept deliveries are all being brought forward to August!!
Hopefully that means my august delivery gets moved to July :-D

Joel

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Just got a call, deposit on the morning of 12th of July, being told to expect an August delivery. Hadn't heard anything since second deposit so wasn't expecting delivery til more like October. Good news!

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
My same two choices as well! My last two Audis we're Daytona Gray, so trying to go with something brighter and more exciting with red, but the dark colors are luring me in.
Haha my R8 was also Daytona. Tbh between these two colours I’m not sold 100% the leaked photo of the nimbus looked a bit blah and there is just something in the Magma that I’m not loving when in dark as Ade described deep burgundy. Now I’m seeing burgundy cars on the road everywhere I think it’s a touch mature colour rather than sports car colour.

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Haha my R8 was also Daytona. Tbh between these two colours I’m not sold 100% the leaked photo of the nimbus looked a bit blah and there is just something in the Magma that I’m not loving when in dark as Ade described deep burgundy. Now I’m seeing burgundy cars on the road everywhere I think it’s a touch mature colour rather than sports car colour.
Agreed, I don't want what someone referred to as "Washington Redskins burgundy" for the red. Why can't they just get us some photos?!?!?!?

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Agreed, I don't want what someone referred to as "Washington Redskins burgundy" for the red. Why can't they just get us some photos?!?!?!?
My spec is locked in as of tomorrow I think I have a high chance of then possibly changing my spec and then my August delivery being delayed once we see cars out in the road. However I’m also considering if I should wait till reg change 1st Sept. Was even thinking do I go safe with blue which we all know looks great but I think this colour I will tire off and don’t want the colour that out there on everything

Maurice R

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Got call from dealership on Monday to let me know I am getting the Emira September build.
Submitted my code (spec) same day. Received confirmation then yesterday got an email for final approval which was then submitted to Lotus
Have to pinch myself that this is finally happening. :cool:

OP
J

jpizzle

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Got call from dealership on Monday to let me know I am getting the Emira September build.
Submitted my code (spec) same day. Received confirmation then yesterday got an email for final approval which was then submitted to Lotus
Have to pinch myself that this is finally happening. :cool:
ah jealous! when did you place 1st deposit?!