• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Another new member in California

SlipNslide281

Reaction score
I have always wanted a Lotus Elise or Exige. I have gone through several different Mustangs, BMW, and recently traded my Porsche Cayman GTS 2.5ltr Turbo for now my new 2024 Lotus Emira. Dark Verdant. My favorite car so far was my 760rwhp 2016 Stage 3 Roush but now it is the Porsche. I have fallen in love with driving and the light weight sports car grabbed me and I am loving it. So far I'm a little nervous if the Emira will be dependable. I'm so hoping to have a great Lotus experience. I posted in someones elses thread so I thought I would post my own introduciton.

Attachments

• A4209996.JPG
    A4209996.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 85
  • A4200019-HDR-Edit.JPG
    A4200019-HDR-Edit.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 75
  • A4200037.JPG
    A4200037.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 73
  • A4200009-HDR-Edit.JPG
    A4200009-HDR-Edit.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 75
  • A4200001.JPG
    A4200001.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 76
Very nice indeed. Black rims and yellow calipers are great w/ the green color scheme.

Re dependability, mine has been event free for months (knock on wood) except for a couple of early trips to the dealership.

Congrats! My SA at Los Gatos messaged me today about them delivering their first Emira recently - looks like it might be yours (if I'm recognizing the dealership correctly).

Congrats @SlipNslide281 and welcome to the forum! I was able to see a Dark Verdant in person for the first time yesterday and it looked great!

Congrats! My SA at Los Gatos messaged me today about them delivering their first Emira recently - looks like it might be yours (if I'm recognizing the dealership correctly).
Yes they got a delivery of 6. They pulled them off the truck and you can tell they went on a long journey. They were so dirty. 😁
Oh nice. Thank you for the link!! :)

I have always wanted a Lotus Elise or Exige. I have gone through several different Mustangs, BMW, and recently traded my Porsche Cayman GTS 2.5ltr Turbo for now my new 2024 Lotus Emira. Dark Verdant. My favorite car so far was my 760rwhp 2016 Stage 3 Roush but now it is the Porsche. I have fallen in love with driving and the light weight sports car grabbed me and I am loving it. So far I'm a little nervous if the Emira will be dependable. I'm so hoping to have a great Lotus experience. I posted in someones elses thread so I thought I would post my own introduciton.
beautiful car, cool pics!

I got lucky, on mine. I was at the dealer when the 6 cars were just removed from the truck and found out that the person who ordered the Verdant Green cancelled their order. I snatched it up as quick as I could. :) No deposit, no wait.

congratulations! I am in Norcal too. There is a casual drive event on 7/6 SAT, DM me if you are around that 4th of July weekend. :)

Beautiful color combo. Dependability- had an Elise for 12 years- never had any problems. Hope these late Emiras are as good as that one.

Beautiful color combo. Dependability- had an Elise for 12 years- never had any problems. Hope these late Emiras are as good as that one.
The new 2025 Cayman 718 finally is changing their body style a bit but I chose to go with the Emira. I hope I did not make a mistake. I hope these cars hold up as well. :)

The new 2025 Cayman 718 finally is changing their body style a bit but I chose to go with the Emira. I hope I did not make a mistake. I hope these cars hold up as well. :)
I was looking for the 2025 718 changes. Not finding much online except talk of an EV version. Is there a site that shows the changes etc?

I was looking for the 2025 718 changes. Not finding much online except talk of an EV version. Is there a site that shows the changes etc?
Every render and covered up test mule looks terrible IMO. Mission R looks amazing. The current 718 I like. This new thing doesn’t look great. Similar to how I loved the original macan design and don’t like the newer design language. Ugh wrong direction Porsche. 911s still looking solid.