• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Another new member in California

SlipNslide281

Reaction score
I have always wanted a Lotus Elise or Exige. I have gone through several different Mustangs, BMW, and recently traded my Porsche Cayman GTS 2.5ltr Turbo for now my new 2024 Lotus Emira. Dark Verdant. My favorite car so far was my 760rwhp 2016 Stage 3 Roush but now it is the Porsche. I have fallen in love with driving and the light weight sports car grabbed me and I am loving it. So far I'm a little nervous if the Emira will be dependable. I'm so hoping to have a great Lotus experience. I posted in someones elses thread so I thought I would post my own introduciton.

Attachments

• A4209996.JPG
    A4209996.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 47
  • A4200019-HDR-Edit.JPG
    A4200019-HDR-Edit.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 42
  • A4200037.JPG
    A4200037.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 42
  • A4200009-HDR-Edit.JPG
    A4200009-HDR-Edit.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 43
  • A4200001.JPG
    A4200001.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 41

wallstbear

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Very nice indeed. Black rims and yellow calipers are great w/ the green color scheme.

Re dependability, mine has been event free for months (knock on wood) except for a couple of early trips to the dealership.

gcmak

Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Congrats! My SA at Los Gatos messaged me today about them delivering their first Emira recently - looks like it might be yours (if I'm recognizing the dealership correctly).

OP
SlipNslide281

SlipNslide281

Reaction score
Congrats! My SA at Los Gatos messaged me today about them delivering their first Emira recently - looks like it might be yours (if I'm recognizing the dealership correctly).
Yes they got a delivery of 6. They pulled them off the truck and you can tell they went on a long journey. They were so dirty. 😁
Oh nice. Thank you for the link!! :)

MYFASTEFE

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I have always wanted a Lotus Elise or Exige. I have gone through several different Mustangs, BMW, and recently traded my Porsche Cayman GTS 2.5ltr Turbo for now my new 2024 Lotus Emira. Dark Verdant. My favorite car so far was my 760rwhp 2016 Stage 3 Roush but now it is the Porsche. I have fallen in love with driving and the light weight sports car grabbed me and I am loving it. So far I'm a little nervous if the Emira will be dependable. I'm so hoping to have a great Lotus experience. I posted in someones elses thread so I thought I would post my own introduciton.
beautiful car, cool pics!