Aerie Performance Christmas Sale For Emira, Evora, Exige, Elise and Eletre

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
e2779c2b-9986-47d5-950a-963bcbd66377.jpeg

🎄 🎄Merry Christmas from AERIE Performance✨Get ready to sleigh the holiday season with us! >> https://aerieperformance.com

🔥 Up to 30% OFF discount on all AERIE Performance items! But wait, there’s more! 💥 There’s an additional 10% off when you purchase any two items. 🌟 Don’t miss out on this incredible Christmas sale! ⚡️To avail of the discount, simply add two items to your shopping cart, and the 10% off discount will be automatically applied. This makes it a great opportunity to enhance your style and performance with AERIE Performance.

🎅🌟 Take this festive season as an opportunity to celebrate and elevate your style and performance with AERIE Performance. Enhance the look and feel of your Lotus in all ranges, including the Emira, Exige, Elise, and Evora, with our top-notch AERIE Performance gear!

🚀 Whether you’re pushing the limits on the track with your Exige or cruising in style with your Emira, AERIE Performance has got you covered! Our high-quality performance apparel and accessories are designed to complement the exhilarating experience of driving a Lotus.

🎁 Spread the holiday cheer and treat yourself or your loved ones to the gift of comfort and style. Hurry, the sale won’t last forever! Shop online
to grab these amazing deals before they’re gone!

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
You realize that none of us in the U.S. have our cars yet? We won't be able to receive them until Lotus gets CARB approval so they can be sold. Lotus said they're expecting to receive certification by the end of January, but that means probably February or even March. Make this sale price available to us then when we can get our cars, and I'll be a buyer once I actually have my car.

motorpool

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I have a cart waiting ... full exhaust,headers, diffuser, and if any other CF parts (surround, splitter) before cars released to us. Agree if you extend to US folks, you'll have many buyers

Last edited:

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Is your V6 engine surround still coming?

OP
Aerie

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Is your V6 engine surround still
The carbon fiber V6 engine surround will be available on Christmas, that is moulded from original components . We will keep post the detail 🌲🌲

OP
Aerie

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
You realize that none of us in the U.S. have our cars yet? We won't be able to receive them until Lotus gets CARB approval so they can be sold. Lotus said they're expecting to receive certification by the end of January, but that means probably February or even March. Make this sale price available to us then when we can get our cars, and I'll be a buyer once I actually have my car.
I have a cart waiting ... full exhaust,headers, diffuser, and if any other CF parts (surround, splitter) before cars released to us. Agree if you extend to US folks, you'll have many buyers
For extend the discount, we can offer the welcome discount code for all Emira US folks for the future purchase, what do you think about the ideas?

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
For extend the discount, we can offer the welcome discount code for all Emira US folks for the future purchase, what do you think about the ideas?
That will work, as long as you take into account the delays we're all experiencing before we actually get our cars, and keep the discount available for awhile. We're just the first 500 customers. There's going to be more once people start seeing our cars on the streets.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts