ACAB All Colors Are Beautiful

denk0815

Reaction score
Hello together

Now that there are leaks of almost all colours, I find it harder to decide than before. That's why I would like to take a different approach.

Are there any indications as to which colours add how much weight to the vehicle? I know that there are differences and that they can amount to several kilograms, but I don't have the slightest idea.
Yellow is probably the heaviest colour, as it requires a thicker coat of paint, but how much does it actually add?

If you have any ideas, I welcome any input.

In addition to weight, we need to take into account radiation pressure at the paint surface. Electromagnetic waves such as sunlight and neon strip club signs exert physical pressure on the surface it hits. Hethel Yellow is known for its reflective qualities, and the resulting impact from the waves. Dark Verdant, on the other hand, is known to absorb light so much that it makes photographing it next to impossible. As there is more painted surface in the front of the car than in the rear, the more reflection there is, the more resistance to forward movement. Barring all other variables, Hethel Yellow should be the slowest color, and Dark Verdant the fastest !

I would assume that the new Zinc Grey is the lightest and therefore fastest.

The new interns forgot to add a topcoat over the undercoat saving about 5kg! 😆

Last edited:
In addition to weight, we need to take into account radiation pressure at the paint surface. Electromagnetic waves such as sunlight and neon strip club signs exert physical pressure on the surface it hits. Hethel Yellow is known for its reflective qualities, and the resulting impact from the waves. Dark Verdant, on the other hand, is known to absorb light so much that it makes photographing it next to impossible. As there is more painted surface in the front of the car than in the rear, the more reflection there is, the more resistance to forward movement. Barring all other variables, Hethel Yellow should be the slowest color, and Dark Verdant the fastest !
Aha!!... but you're forgetting that the heat energy imparted by light absorbed by darker colours will cause the panels to expand slightly, increasing the frontal area of the car, thus also creating more air resistance, so we're back to being equal. Curse you, science!

I guess we'll have to just wait it out for Vivid Red to arrive to know for sure what the Fastest Colour ™️ is.

Hello together

Now that there are leaks of almost all colours, I find it harder to decide than before. That's why I would like to take a different approach.

Are there any indications as to which colours add how much weight to the vehicle? I know that there are differences and that they can amount to several kilograms, but I don't have the slightest idea.
Yellow is probably the heaviest colour, as it requires a thicker coat of paint, but how much does it actually add?

WHAT!

Since Hethel Yellow does not have the metal flakes, it could be lighter than the others.
Then again, a thicker coat would mean more air resistance... :sneaky:

Those with metallic paint will handle better as the additional metal will interact with the earths magnetic core and cause it to stick to the road just a bit more. I once had a scalextric car that worked the same way, although in that case the magnet was in the car.

(we really are running short on content aren’t we!)

Those with metallic paint will handle better as the additional metal will interact with the earths magnetic core and cause it to stick to the road just a bit more. I once had a scalextric car that worked the same way, although in that case the magnet was in the car.

If so, then Magma Red is the winner

Yes we are! Reminds me of the old one "if an infinite number of monkeys with typewriters typed for an infinite time they would write the entire works of Shakespeare"

I think we are now those monkeys! 🤣

Hello together

I can see from your question you are a connoisseur of weight minimisation. Can I recommend the privacy glass delete, the extra 3 grams of light blocking membrane will make a discernible difference to the 0-60 times when measured with an atomic clock.

Hmmm. I think I'll put on headphones, open a YouTube ambience video of a fireplace scene, and contemplate these things.

We know that light has mass, and darker colors absorb light, so how much light does it take to add a gram of weight? How important is a gram? Is it as high as a Graham Hill? As fragile as a graham cracker? Will it add noise like an Alexander Graham Bell?

I should probably get a fresh cup of coffee and settle in.... to Verdant, or not to Verdant... that is the question.

We know that light has mass, and darker colors absorb light, so how much light does it take to add a gram of weight? How important is a gram? Is it as high as a Graham Hill? As fragile as a graham cracker? Will it add noise like an Alexander Graham Bell?
Only if you tick the Photon-Higgs field generator option on the options list….

What would happen if you passed an Emira through a double slit?

Only if you tick the Photon-Higgs field generator option on the options list….

What would happen if you passed an Emira through a double slit?
Good question, I think it is better that the bonnet/hood on the Emira is used as the double slit for any quantum mechanics experiments!