Video: New Base Colors and Interior Options Revealed

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

Looks like a lot of previous Lotus Colors and that's not a bad thing

Also, mentions the Emira S and Emira R versions which was the same thing told to me by a Lotus rep at dealer test drive.
Aren't these just a roll of Evora colours that was laying around and he mistook them for Emira colours, and didn't another YouTuber also make this same mistake?

Green

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Aren't these just a roll of Evora colours that was laying around and he mistook them for Emira colours, and didn't another YouTuber also make this same mistake?
No love for green? I want Porsche Irish green so bad.

OP
Coreyalert3

Coreyalert3

Reaction score

I have no clue looked organized and believeable guess we will find out

No love for green? I want Porsche Irish green so bad.

Lotus Racing Green was in the swatches it's a beautiful metallic green

Green

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I have no clue looked organized and believeable guess we will find out

Lotus Racing Green was in the swatches it's a beautiful metallic green
OH I missed that green. I will have to trade in my FE for green GT or R model.

Aero

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Dont think this is accurate. THe blue is too close to Seneca and there was no Orange color listed as confirmed for the base edition.

fnkdrspok

Reaction score
People on this same forum said this guy was mistaken, and now people are trying to debunk OP's vid with the colors and R and S information. I think because Lotus isn't advertising the other engine specs, is what has people so skeptical, but after the second time this was posted, why all the doubt? I'm in line for a base model manual V6, if I can upgrade to the R, I would do it in a heartbeat.

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Googled each of these colors and sure enough, they are all Evora colors. Including the Tartan seats. Don't think Lotus is going to just wheel out Emira in all of the old Evora colors with the same Evora color names with nothing new in the mix. Certainly wouldn't help the idea that Emira is "Just an Evora in prettier clothes" (as if that would be a bad thing anyway).

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Clicks = $

Just not sure why he'd serve deep-dive Lotus rumors if he's looking for $ from clicks.

arrested-development-david-cross.gif

Last edited:

Kentviking

Emira Fan
Reaction score
yep...one need only glance at the "old" logo on the swatch covers to know that these are all old!

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
That is a bright green in your signature. Is that acid green?
It's my best estimation of what a Krypton Green Emira would look like, using the power of Photoshop. :) So far the plan has been to take delivery of my preordered Hethel Yellow FE, and in the meantime, place an order for a bespoke base edition Emira in the colour of my choice, and then trade in the HY once the new one arrives. I guess we'll see if the bespoke options ever materialise though...

morphious

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
It's my best estimation of what a Krypton Green Emira would look like, using the power of Photoshop. :) So far the plan has been to take delivery of my preordered Hethel Yellow FE, and in the meantime, place an order for a bespoke base edition Emira in the colour of my choice, and then trade in the HY once the new one arrives. I guess we'll see if the bespoke options ever materialise though...
If you already have the car, why not wrap it whatever color you like?