911 Carrera 992 Coupe vs. Emira

New to Lotus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Good luck getting a base 992. Up to 2 year waiting list for a new one. For me the emira is a 718 gts alternative I'm pretty sure it will be better to drive, just, definitely better looking and a real upgrade on the interior, the 718 is showing its age but it is a brilliant car with fantastic build quality. The 992 is a step above the emira especially with its new interior, spec for spec on an fe your over 100k for a 992 but if you can afford it a fantastic car. If you get one let's meet up and swap keys on my emira and grab a ☕️.

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Thanks, that is really interesting real world feedback, much more relevant than yet another "professional" tester online!
Thanks, I'm definitely a very mundane reviewer. I was quite surprised to find a 982 GT4 for rent in Turo so I took the opportunity. I knew the PDK was fast and all but had higher expectations of feel and noise. I wanted to compare it to the Emira, but it will be a while before I get to test drive the dealer demo one...I may forget. All in all, didn't feel as special as I thought it would be.
DD65296F-D6F1-41E8-B401-03E610118EA4.jpeg