2nd Deposit amount for I4FE

OP
AGP

AGP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I emailed Lotus today because the last email I had in March was that the 2nd deposit for I4 FE cars would be payable on the 8th April, the email stated that I would receive communication before to discuss the deposit. I haven't had any further comms, so I emailed for some clarification.
It looks like we won't be ordering on Friday.

See reply below

Thank you for your email.

I apologise we have not yet had communication from factory on early depositors proceeding with their configurations however we do expect this to be very soon. This will either be a call or email. Rest assured your orders will remain the priority for production when the time comes.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
So it’s the usual Lotus approach of tell everyone when the next step will be, then fail to meet that promise and not tell people the date has moved. AGAIN! That’s now 5 delays to the next step for UK i4 deposit holders.

It’s always going to be “soon” :)

OP
AGP

AGP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I'd like to say that I was surprised, but I'd be lying😀 , but as you say and we all keep on saying. Please communicate with us and keep us upto date. It really isn't that difficult and saves us emailing and wasting both parties time. I'm fed up of giving family and friends updates when they enquire🤷‍♂️. I think they think that I'm making this up as i go along😃

Yachtie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I'd like to say that I was surprised, but I'd be lying😀 , but as you say and we all keep on saying. Please communicate with us and keep us upto date. It really isn't that difficult and saves us emailing and wasting both parties time. I'm fed up of giving family and friends updates when they enquire🤷‍♂️. I think they think that I'm making this up as i go along😃
Your not making it up Lotus are!! :)

• Haha
Reactions: AGP