2nd Deposit amount for I4FE

AGP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
The latest email from Lotus regarding the I4FE configurator going live stated that we could order the I4FE on 8th April.
Out of interest, does anyone know the next deposit amount?

I’m also wondering about the same! I’m now leaning towards i4 FE….

I paid £2,000 last July at Goodwood, and was recently told by customer services that, when the i4 config call comes (in the next couple of weeks) the next deposit instalment will be £3,000

Not sure what they'll ask for for new UK depositors after April 8th though.....

I paid £2,000 last July at Goodwood, and was recently told by customer services that, when the i4 config call comes (in the next couple of weeks) the next deposit instalment will be £3,000

Not sure what they'll ask for for new UK depositors after April 8th though.....
Thanks Jim👍i think thats what I heard some time ago although I did seem to remember someone saying they paid £4k paying as a new depositer hence my question. I paid £2k in July as you did, so looks like £3k this time👍

Thanks Jim👍i think thats what I heard some time ago although I did seem to remember someone saying they paid £4k paying as a new depositer hence my question. I paid £2k in July as you did, so looks like £3k this time👍
Pretty sure it's 2k and 3k and no 3rd now (was talk initially of an uplift at 3rd call to take you to 10% of car value)

Reactions: AGP
I’m a late Jan deposit holder for a FEI4 and paid a £4k deposit at the time
Thanks for sharing, I thought I remember some paying £4k as first deposits.

I hope they fix the finance section for the i4 on the website before asking for more money.

I want to see how long I can get it by doing a bigger deposit. That APR is rubbish.

I hope they fix the finance section for the i4 on the website before asking for more money.

I want to see how long I can get it by doing a bigger deposit. That APR is rubbish.
Yes the APR on the V6 wasn't good but not surprising with it being in high demand.

Yes the APR on the V6 wasn't good but not surprising with it being in high demand.
Just the way the car industry is now sadly

2nd hand cars are often 10.9%

It's a shame they can't do it around 3% which is why I'm keen to minimise the interest

Inflation, interest rate rise, instability in oil/gas sectors…. I’m not surprised at the APR…..

Back