World's first Emira customer delivery?

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Any way to get this customer to write a post on here once they take delivery? 😄

yes, we could threaten him.... haha
well thats a first.. in many more ways than one.... who'd have thought it! Although, why would it be awaiting, surely the customer knew it was coming and would be collecting it asap..... dont know.... is it a customer car or dealer...... we will see....

OP
eriegz

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Agreed, something's fishy here. What we should be seeing is a photo of the customer with his nose pressed up against the dealership's front door at 15 minutes to open time, dancing from foot to foot like he needs to use the restroom... 🤔

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
well thats a first.. in many more ways than one.... who'd have thought it! Although, why would it be awaiting, surely the customer knew it was coming and would be collecting it asap..... dont know.... is it a customer car or dealer...... we will see....
I thought that a Belgium dealer had 2 demo cars delivered last week. 🤔

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Agreed, something's fishy here. What we should be seeing is a photo of the customer with his nose pressed up against the dealership's front door at 15 minutes to open time, dancing from foot to foot like he needs to use the restroom... 🤔
Well that would be me. 15 minutes? I would be there at least 2 hours before opening time as I probably will not be sleeping much the night before.

Captain.Kirk

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Probably for a high roller collector that will have it delivered to his warehouse to sit along side his other toys that are never driven!

Captain.Kirk

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Well that would be me. 15 minutes? I would be there at least 2 hours before opening time as I probably will not be sleeping much the night before.
I’d actually be rappelling from the dealership’s roof in my ninja outfit to the showroom floor and then they would find me in the driver’s seat when they open for business. This would be planned out to the last detail of course.

mjjbyers

Reaction score
Screenshot_20220906-174217_Instagram.jpg
Some might have already been delivered?

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
someone from NL should be calling the dealer to ask various questions... ADAS..... Seats..... vanity mirror ;).... see the info entertain system...etc...
if this was a UK dealer I would be allllll over this task.....
I thought that a Belgium dealer had 2 demo cars delivered last week. 🤔
yes.. Im getting confused between NL and Belgium... its all going crazy....

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Finally some good news! I sure hope that person finds his/her way to the forum to share their experience with it!

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Hey, that's me! And yes, Lotus Antwerp confirmed to me personally that their 3 currently stocked Emira are going to customers.
Makes me wonder when these customers put there deposits down. IE pre launch, around launch or after launch. I know, like myself, many on here are pre launch.

Maurice R

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Hey, that's me! And yes, Lotus Antwerp confirmed to me personally that their 3 currently stocked Emira are going to customers.
Send pictures and in depth review
So I’m thinking you took delivery of an auto and a manual 😂
Wonder who got the third one