World's first Emira customer delivery?

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Send pictures and in depth review
So I’m thinking you took delivery of an auto and a manual 😂
Wonder who got the third one

I meant that was my IG post you shared a screenshot from. I'm in the US and not scheduled for a delivery now until ~March or April at the earliest.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I thought that a Belgium dealer had 2 demo cars delivered last week. 🤔
I think the other Antwerp car (Dark Verdant) has already been handed over?

I'm surprised Lotus PR haven't got a photographer there to do a photoshoot and social media posts about the handover. Maybe that's coming later in the week.

Still puzzled what happened to this car, supposedly the first customer car and RHD and finished on 10 June:

Matt Windle video update 2022-06-15.JPG

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Makes me wonder when these customers put there deposits down. IE pre launch, around launch or after launch. I know, like myself, many on here are pre launch.
If it's who I think, then at least one of them was a long way pre-reveal

Matthaus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
They have 2 green ones too

OP
eriegz

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Until I see a car physically in the customer hands, it's still anyone's game at this point. Here's another contender for "World's First Customer Emira Delivery", posted 4 hours ago. Waiting to hear where this one is headed! :) The hashtags look Italian if that's any clue...

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Until I see a car physically in the customer hands, it's still anyone's game at this point. Here's another contender for "World's First Customer Emira Delivery", posted 4 hours ago. Waiting to hear where this one is headed! :) The hashtags look Italian if that's any clue...

This one is going to Sainz or Leclerc ahead of Monza. Lotus is expected to be more reliable than their Ferrari. Heck even the
Pit stops and strategy would be miles better.

Maurice R

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

definitely Italian

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

Isn’t that the one just delivered to Torino Gino (Turin)?

OP
eriegz

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Isn’t that the one just delivered to Torino Gino (Turin)?
Ah, it could very well be. I guess I assumed that it was a different car because this was only posted today.

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

@TomE , how come they changed your wheels to black, and most importantly, why are you getting it delivered in Italy, did you choose holiday delivery?

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I figured as Lotus said home or any other preferred location, I'd get them to drop it the far side of the Alps and have a nice scenic drive back home to clock up the running in mileage ;)

There's the small matter of the steering wheel being on the wrong side too :rolleyes:

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I figured as Lotus said home or any other preferred location, I'd get them to drop it the far side of the Alps and have a nice scenic drive back home to clock up the running in mileage ;)

There's the small matter of the steering wheel being on the wrong side too :rolleyes:
I knew it! 🤣

Don't worry about the steering wheel, it's a minor issue, just bring the window down and keep checking the wheel gap as it lowers with miles! On the way back do a stopover in Bilbao and we'll handle the steering after a few!

🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

OP
eriegz

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
They have 2 green ones too

Looks like we just hit another major achievement: first mile driven in a production vehicle!! 🤩🥳

IMG_20220906_194358_996.jpg

Source: Lotus Antwerp

#ForTheDesperateToFeelSomethingAnything