• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Who’s excited now!!!??

donskibeat

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
There are two parts to the UK roadshows. One for people on the “Keep Me Informed” list and one for deposit holders.

KMi people have mostly had an email and link to online booking for their events.

Deposit holders are in the process of being contacted by dealers and Lotus about timing and venue for their events. Some people have been contacted already, others will be contacted next week. If you’re unsure if you’re on the deposit list, speak to your dealer or the Emira team at Lotus.
Hi Tom

I am confused now.... So is the email I received yesterday (shown below) the one for "Keep me Informed" or the one for "deposit holders" - it is really not clear from the email. I paid deposit on 14th July, and have had confirmation of that.

Emira Priority Reservation Showroom Event Invitation​

7b9499932ed749a7a3c111aaac2555eb.jpg

Dear Donna,
The wait is over and we are delighted to invite you to come and see the all new Lotus Emira at a showroom near you. Please click on the button below to see the event schedule and to confirm your place today.
An automatic confirmation will be sent to you once you have registered.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about the event, please do not hesitate to contact your local retailer.
We look forward to seeing you.
Lotus Event Team

CP007

Reaction score
Hi Tom

I am confused now.... So is the email I received yesterday (shown below) the one for "Keep me Informed" or the one for "deposit holders" - it is really not clear from the email. I paid deposit on 14th July, and have had confirmation of that.

Emira Priority Reservation Showroom Event Invitation​

7b9499932ed749a7a3c111aaac2555eb.jpg

Dear Donna,
The wait is over and we are delighted to invite you to come and see the all new Lotus Emira at a showroom near you. Please click on the button below to see the event schedule and to confirm your place today.
An automatic confirmation will be sent to you once you have registered.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about the event, please do not hesitate to contact your local retailer.
We look forward to seeing you.
Lotus Event Team
Think if you are kmi and not paid a deposit you can reserve a 1 hour spot, if paid deposit you get 1.5hours and nibbles, presentation etc. This is how it seemed to have worked for me and a mate, i paid the deposit and got a different mail to the one he had re kmi…..

donskibeat

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Think if you are kmi and not paid a deposit you can reserve a 1 hour spot, if paid deposit you get 1.5hours and nibbles, presentation etc. This is how it seemed to have worked for me and a mate, i paid the deposit and got a different mail to the one he had re kmi…..
Okay thanks, so did your email look like above or was it different? as with my email I couldn't make any of the evening events (too far away), so clicked to choose a day event but was only seeing 1 hour slots.

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Can someone please clarify for me that all these emails from lotus directing people to roadshows and gaining access to detailed configurators is for our UK friends exclusively right now? Here in the US I’ve not had any communication from lotus or the dealer with whom I placed my deposit, except for a photocopy of my credit card receipt. I’ve emailed the dealer a few times now and not received a reply. I’ve been assuming it’s because they don’t have anything to say yet. I would think Lotus would be encouraging dealers to keep open lines of communication with those who have placed deposits. Thoughts from the group?

CP007

Reaction score
Okay thanks, so did your email look like above or was it different? as with my email I couldn't make any of the evening events (too far away), so clicked to choose a day event but was only seeing 1 hour slots.
Hi yep the same….

donskibeat

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi yep the same….
Okay thanks, did you choose an evening slot or a daytime one - perhaps that is why I only got a 1 hour slot rather than difference between "keep me informed" and "deposit holders"

donskibeat

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Can someone please clarify for me that all these emails from lotus directing people to roadshows and gaining access to detailed configurators is for our UK friends exclusively right now? Here in the US I’ve not had any communication from lotus or the dealer with whom I placed my deposit, except for a photocopy of my credit card receipt. I’ve emailed the dealer a few times now and not received a reply. I’ve been assuming it’s because they don’t have anything to say yet. I would think Lotus would be encouraging dealers to keep open lines of communication with those who have placed deposits. Thoughts from the group?
Yes I believe for now it is just for UK

CP007

Reaction score
Okay thanks, did you choose an evening slot or a daytime one - perhaps that is why I only got a 1 hour slot rather than difference between "keep me informed" and "deposit holders"
I have an 8pm evening one.
That maybe why.

weepel

Reaction score
Hey Mike-

I believe we in the US will have an update this upcoming week. I reached out to the dealer with whom I placed my deposit yesterday (Motorcars of Atlanta) and he had the following to say:

We will have the press car here with us in the first week of December.
On this coming Monday, they will have another global update in regards to the options available for the first edition Emira.
Prices are now expected to be released by the first week of October.

I hope this helps!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
1 hour slots are the KMI events so if you clicked on the link in your email and only got 1 hour options it's the KMI email.

Deposit emails appear to have been coming out in batches and so you may not have got yours yet. I know some went out on Fri and some are due out early next week. The batching makes sense as some dealers haven't finalised dates yet and dealers/Lotus are expecting to have phone calls with deposit holders so need to space that out.

Your dealer or the Emira team at Lotus HQ can sort things out if you're not sure if you're on the right list.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Yes, this is for UK roadshows only.

US will have roadshows in Nov/Dec. Specifications and options (worldwide) are due on Monday along with UK pricing. I believe the online configurator is being updated on Monday too, but that may be UK only for pricing. I believe the US pricing is coming out w/c 4 Oct.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hey Mike-

I believe we in the US will have an update this upcoming week. I reached out to the dealer with whom I placed my deposit yesterday (Motorcars of Atlanta) and he had the following to say:

I hope this helps!
This is helpful. Thanks.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Yes, this is for UK roadshows only.

US will have roadshows in Nov/Dec. Specifications and options (worldwide) are due on Monday along with UK pricing. I believe the online configurator is being updated on Monday too, but that may be UK only for pricing. I believe the US pricing is coming out w/c 4 Oct.
Yet another clue. Thanks

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Thanks everybody! This type of information is really helpful. I think the dealer network here in the states could use some sprucing up. Closed loop communication goes a long way toward establishing and maintaining trust with one’s customers. Likewise, failing to communicate with your customer will cause them to fill their unknown spaces with negative thoughts. Not good for anyone. My advice to lotus dealers….find ways to communicate regularly with those you serve. They are waiting to hear from you.