When will any Emiras be on display in Southern California again?

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
There's supposed to be a team of cars that are going to be touring the U.S. and making a stop at every Lotus dealer in the country, or at least that's what we've been told. As far as I know, that team hasn't shown up anywhere yet though. I'm thinking they'd better get on the ball and start with the dealers that are in areas that get snow during the winter, otherwise they might have issues getting to some of them if they wait too long. Nor can I imagine it being a good experience trying to test drive an Emira during snow and icy road conditions.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I believe that tour is starting this week (the first specific date I've seen is 22 Sept) and running through into October. The Shadow Grey car from LOG is already in the US. I've not seen confirmation the extra cars have cleared customs.

I think most dealers are part of the tour and it looks like they are contacting deposit holders from the top of the list downwards about booking test drives, as slots are limited. Worth contacting your dealer to ask if they have a tour date and any available test drive slots.

Pops68

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I believe that tour is starting this week (the first specific date I've seen is 22 Sept) and running through into October. The Shadow Grey car from LOG is already in the US. I've not seen confirmation the extra cars have cleared customs.

I think most dealers are part of the tour and it looks like they are contacting deposit holders from the top of the list downwards about booking test drives, as slots are limited. Worth contacting your dealer to ask if they have a tour date and any available test drive slots.
That must be the one I saw today in Corona, So. Calif! Wow what a beautiful sexy ride!!! Does anyone know where we can go to actually see the car?? I emailed my Dealer @EurocarOC to see if there will be a place to go see it...will advise...:)

Last edited: