What's everyone's placeholder given this long wait??

Hell4Leather

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I don't see how you could be disappointed with a Vantage in the garage. Gorgeous vehicle.
I don’t see how I would be either but I’m not blessed with the combination of brains and courage to earn enough to afford both the Aston and the Emira. So one will have to trade up for the next. Too bad I was getting a nice theme going at my house: Land Rover, Mini, Aston (future), Lotus (future). All I need is a McLaren. Jaguar is basically Land Rover parts hot glued together. Bentley and Rolls - see comment 1 above.

HeReigns

Reaction score
I now have my second placeholder. I purchased a C8 corvette in 2022 and just picked up a 2021 Miata RF as I missed having a manual.

I probably never would have experienced these cars if not for the Emira delay. So that is something positive about the wait.

I will say the Miata is such a fun car with a lot of personality.

Attachments

• IMG_1025.jpeg
    IMG_1025.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1028.jpeg
    IMG_1028.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 37

Maurice R

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I now have my second placeholder. I purchased a C8 corvette in 2022 and just picked up a 2021 Miata RF as I missed having a manual.

I probably never would have experienced these cars if not for the Emira delay. So that is something positive about the wait.

Love the Miata. Fantastic car son bought a 2019 club he tracks it

1691695956860.png

Hell4Leather

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

I like the color in the Vette. Chrome orange wasn’t in the color options for the Emira unfortunately.

HeReigns

Reaction score
I like the color in the Vette. Chrome orange wasn’t in the color options for the Emira unfortunately.
Yes. We like the amplify orange as well. It’s a non Metallic and very orange! We were hoping for one of those bright greens for the Emira but it looks like those may be offered at a later date.

xen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Jumped into a Mclaren, wicked fast but lacking a bit of soul for my use case.

Currently flirting with the idea of an Exige Cup 430 but I'll be honest and say it might just be a bit too much car for me 🥹