• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Vivid Red vs. Magma Red

lynchy73

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Magma Red all the way, the colour is deep and not too “look at me I’m a Ferrari!”.

My car gets ridiculous amounts of attention and I’d much rather have the metallic finish any day.
Agree and true. However, most non car people will still think a Magma Emira is a Red Ferrari :LOL:

Shyatic

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I would probably go with Vivid Red only because my first car was a similar color and it is a bit nostalgic to me. I wouldn't be upset with Magma, but to each their own! :)

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Agree and true. However, most non car people will still think a Magma Emira is a Red Ferrari :LOL:
Magma Red at Lotus of Dallas.

Attachments

• 20231011_162924.jpg
    20231011_162924.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 120

Shyatic

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Vivid red it is for me... with silver wheels, because I'm not a fan of the black ones everybody seems to get.

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Vivid red with bronze wheels will be dead sexy. But then again I grew up in the 80s so may have a skewed sense of cool.

Reactions: EFE

silent cilantro

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Yes. It is brighter in person, the pictures on my phone are in HDR and do a better job at showing the true color. The moment I upload them they get converted and the “pop” is no longer there.