USA initial deposit and the Final order date

Arsalan

Reaction score
Please post if you have completed your final order in with Lotus along with your original deposit date with the dealer in USA.

I presume everyone who put deposit in early July has been contacted by Lotus?

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hello, I put my initial deposit in May of 2021 of 1k, then I put 10k down in February for a total of 11k down to finalize my order. Order confirmed on the 10th of March. Radio silence since then, but I did contact Lotus to give me a call with a confirmation. I was one of 6 who is getting a November delivery date in the states from my dealer.

2001f4s

Reaction score
Initial deposit May 2021, Additional non-refundable deposit at end of February. Order finalized early March. Supposed delivery November 2022. All has been quiet from Lotus once the deposit was completed. Dealer confirmed my order and configuration.

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Initial deposit May 2021, Additional non-refundable deposit at end of February. Order finalized early March. Supposed delivery November 2022. All has been quiet from Lotus once the deposit was completed. Dealer confirmed my order and configuration.

Willing to bet a Giordano's pizza we ordered from the same place.

trackday14

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Please post if you have completed your final order in with Lotus along with your original deposit date with the dealer in USA.

My order was submitted on March 8, 2022; initial deposit date was June 21, 2021. I’m told to expect an October/November 2022 delivery.

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Deposit early May 2021, final configuration with Lotus about two weeks ago. Delivery in Oct/Nov 22. Thankful to be one the lucky ones in the first round of US deliveries. Seneca Blue.

Next Decade

Reaction score

July 12th, 2021 signed deposit with Gator.

No allocation for an FE. Expected order date June ‘22. Base v6 delivery 2023

motorpool

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Deposit early July, completed final order and 2nd deposit in Mar, allocation for April