USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Anyone find the records of the Canadian cars arriving in Baltimore? Just curious what they entered it under.

I've come to a realization. My car is reportedly sitting on a dealers lot 2.5 hours away. I've even been sent 'supposed' photos of it. I've paid my deposit, plus some, for PPF/cermacic. Let's face it, when it comes down to the facts, the U.S. launch is well beyond a cluster. Just $ spent for a car that may NEVER actually materialize. All we hear are crickets. I have almost zero faith in a mid-March delivery... if ever. Now wondering if I should be planning an exit strategy (and alternative purchase) before mid-March comes and goes and the next round of deadlines are released.

Lotus Tech goes live on the stock market this Friday… perhaps it will coincide with some good news from CARB… one can be hopeful!
"Lotus Technology Inc." and its American Depositary Shares (ADS) will commence trading on the Nasdaq under the ticker symbol "LOT"

Lotus Tech will ring the Nasdaq opening bell in New York City on February 23, 2024 to commemorate the Company's public listing. A live stream of the event can be viewed at https://www.nasdaq.com/marketsite/bell-ringing-ceremony.

"Lotus Technology Inc." and its American Depositary Shares (ADS) will commence trading on the Nasdaq under the ticker symbol "LOT"

Lotus Tech will ring the Nasdaq opening bell in New York City on February 23, 2024 to commemorate the Company's public listing. A live stream of the event can be viewed at https://www.nasdaq.com/marketsite/bell-ringing-ceremony.
I'm buying the Emira but as a somewhat successful trader, I am 100% NOT buying the stock.

Gonna be hilarious to watch the stock. I'll get my popcorn.

I can verify Canadian Emira's are eligible for sale (it seems Canada follows EPA regs not CARB) - First units have left port of Baltimore today.... I assume the next three weeks we will see the first Canadian Emira's on the road. Exciting stuff!
Looks like James and Thomas from TH they Finally will have their car

Gonna be hilarious to watch the stock. I'll get my popcorn.
Don't make the assumption that they intend for it to go up... in some cases these absurd SPACs are about selling high (at initial offering) and then buying low to take it private again once it tanks. Meanwhile, they've extracted the difference as cash.