USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Maurice R

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
People all this speculation is nuts
We will only know when carb is approved when the dealers let us.
Been told it will be soon.

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
The Canada news is true, unless the dealers have been misinformed by Lotus (equally possible lol).

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Anyone find the records of the Canadian cars arriving in Baltimore? Just curious what they entered it under.

911.Xray

Reaction score
I've come to a realization. My car is reportedly sitting on a dealers lot 2.5 hours away. I've even been sent 'supposed' photos of it. I've paid my deposit, plus some, for PPF/cermacic. Let's face it, when it comes down to the facts, the U.S. launch is well beyond a cluster. Just $ spent for a car that may NEVER actually materialize. All we hear are crickets. I have almost zero faith in a mid-March delivery... if ever. Now wondering if I should be planning an exit strategy (and alternative purchase) before mid-March comes and goes and the next round of deadlines are released.

410 JPS Fan

Reaction score
Lotus Tech goes live on the stock market this Friday… perhaps it will coincide with some good news from CARB… one can be hopeful!
"Lotus Technology Inc." and its American Depositary Shares (ADS) will commence trading on the Nasdaq under the ticker symbol "LOT"

Lotus Tech will ring the Nasdaq opening bell in New York City on February 23, 2024 to commemorate the Company's public listing. A live stream of the event can be viewed at https://www.nasdaq.com/marketsite/bell-ringing-ceremony.

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
"Lotus Technology Inc." and its American Depositary Shares (ADS) will commence trading on the Nasdaq under the ticker symbol "LOT"

Lotus Tech will ring the Nasdaq opening bell in New York City on February 23, 2024 to commemorate the Company's public listing. A live stream of the event can be viewed at https://www.nasdaq.com/marketsite/bell-ringing-ceremony.
I'm buying the Emira but as a somewhat successful trader, I am 100% NOT buying the stock.