• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

UK South Bucks Emira Owners gathering - Sunday August 13th

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
We said we would look at about 6 weeks from the last one rather than do a regular monthly slot (as that would be too predictable and possibly what Porsche owners would do).
So the date of the next meeting will be Sunday 13th August. Avoids the Bank Holiday week end.
Same place (Peterley Manor farm, https://peterleymanorfarm.co.uk/), same time, 10am.

Stick it in the diary now!

Emira owners, non owners and everything in between all welcome.

Can we beat 5 Emiras as we had last time? Can we get the full 6 colours together for the first time in the wild? Only time will tell!

GAVLA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Sadly I can't make this weekend but I will be at Peterley farm on Sunday 10th September at 10am with my shadow grey example. If anyone would like to have a look and has any questions. I will be there an hour or so so come along... the more the Emerrier!

OP
Pugwash

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
IMG_1387.jpeg
IMG_1388.jpeg
Good to see everyone this morning. A mix of Lotus models today. Shows that Emira owners are both serial and parallel Lotus owners. Plenty of chat about the cars, trips that have been made and a few issues that have been experienced.

OP
Pugwash

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Next gathering of the South Bucks Emira Owners will be Sunday 10th September at Peterley Manor Farm as per @GAVLA

Andrew P

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Great to see everyone and the Lotus cars we have in addition to the Emira. Here are a few more photos. 10th September should be fine with me. Good to know numbers as I will book a table for coffee / breakfast

Attachments

• IMG_0976.jpeg
    IMG_0976.jpeg
    235.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0977.jpeg
    IMG_0977.jpeg
    252.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0983.jpeg
    IMG_0983.jpeg
    317.5 KB · Views: 29

M100man

Reaction score