South Bucks Emira Owners meet up - Sun Jan 28 2024 - new venue - The Polecat Inn

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The next gathering of Emira in South Bucks will be Sunday Jan 28th 2024 at 10am. The new venue, the Polecat Inn, is very close to the old venue, near Great Missenden in leafy Bucks. The garden centre was getting more and more popular and difficult to get a table inside for coffee. Last time we trialed the Polecat, which worked well, big car park, not crowded, and good coffee.

All welcome. Come for a Sunday morning chat about all things Lotus and many things not Lotus. Come in an Emira, another Lotus, or anything else you have lying about.

Christmas is coming so put this in your diary now!

Andrew P

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The next gathering of Emira in South Bucks will be Sunday Jan 28th 2024 at 10am. The new venue, the Polecat Inn, is very close to the old venue, near Great Missenden in leafy Bucks. The garden centre was getting more and more popular and difficult to get a table inside for coffee. Last time we trialed the Polecat, which worked well, big car park, not crowded, and good coffee.

All welcome. Come for a Sunday morning chat about all things Lotus and many things not Lotus. Come in an Emira, another Lotus, or anything else you have lying about.

Sounds good - see you there

GregD

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Anyone know if there is a Welsh or South West England owners meet up ?

OP
Pugwash

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Anyone know if there is a Welsh or South West England owners meet up ?
A few of us just got together through the forum and started this up.
Perhaps start a thread to see if you can get a few people together in South West?
Or early start and come and join us?

M100man

Reaction score

I expect to be there . Happy Christmas guys !

OP
Pugwash

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It’s this Sunday!
My Emira FE 2.0 (!) will be making its first appearance.
There has been a suggestion we should discuss Emira drive outs for the coming year.
Come for a natter and a coffee (and brunch).
Even the weather forecast looks good :cool:

Emirahep

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Will make it if I can get the Emira out of the garage. Long story involving a bathroom and pallets of tiles.

Andrew P

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It’s this Sunday!
My Emira FE 2.0 (!) will be making its first appearance.
There has been a suggestion we should discuss Emira drive outs for the coming year.
Come for a natter and a coffee (and brunch).
Even the weather forecast looks good :cool:
Is Saturday an option for everyone? I have kids football match 10am Sunday out towards Whipsnade so doesn’t really work.

GAVLA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Sorry I can't make this weekend, but will aim for the next one. Have fun!

Speedluvver

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I am Surrey based - but will try to make if I can if I can interlope ?

JonFuller

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

What are the timings for this meet? ie, how long are folk likely to be there

OP
Pugwash

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
A lovely morning for a drive. Great to meet Speedluvver who travelled up from deepest Surrey. We didn’t meet the Porsche owner but they clearly parked in an ideal position to admire the glorious rear ends of the Emiras!

Until the next one……..

IMG_2323.jpeg

Andrew P

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
A lovely morning for a drive. Great to meet Speedluvver who travelled up from deepest Surrey. We didn’t meet the Porsche owner but they clearly parked in an ideal position to admire the glorious rear ends of the Emiras!

Until the next one……..

View attachment 36406
Great day for it. Sadly I was watching kids football. Let’s agree the date for the next one.