UK Payment

nelly111s

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Does anyone know if it's possible to pay for a UK car with a credit card? Or is it just bank transfer?
Asking for a friend 😉

Peeltone

Reaction score
Technically you can if you have credit high enough but will depend on dealer as they will be charged a fee base on the transaction so they might not allow the full amount.

OP
nelly111s

nelly111s

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
You don’t pay the dealer though, you pay Lotus directly.

Peeltone

Reaction score
You don’t pay the dealer though, you pay Lotus directly.
Lotus only accepts a bank transfer or their finance product as far as I am aware. You can only pay the deposit on credit card.

So unless you can get the money as cash and put into a bank to then transfer it not sure it will work and going down thst route will present its own challenges as you can imagine lot of cash, daily ATM withdraw limit, money laundering questions depositing a large sum etc etc.

OP
nelly111s

nelly111s

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Lotus only accepts a bank transfer or their finance product as far as I am aware. You can only pay the deposit on credit card.

So unless you can get the money as cash and put into a bank to then transfer it not sure it will work and going down thst route will present its own challenges as you can imagine lot of cash, daily ATM withdraw limit, money laundering questions depositing a large sum etc etc.
Thanks. I wonder if I can pay "another deposit" 😁