UK Delivery estimate confirmed.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Good news. If your deposit was on reveal day why aren’t you in June delivery batch - did you do a late change?

Lots_Of_Trouble

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Good news. If your deposit was on reveal day why aren’t you in June delivery batch - did you do a late change?
my thoughts exactly, i was on reveal day and i am June delivery.....supposedly

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's awesome news! It will be here before you know it. (y)

OP
roundincircles

roundincircles

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I'm sure , like all auto factories, there will be strict cut off dates otherwise chaos rears its head. However, small producers like Lotus, Mclaren etc get messed around by suppliers and they have to acquire some flexibility. But maybe Geely have clout and resource, it's rarely the case with low volume producers.

I remember Bentley (they are small despite volumes) approaching traditional suppliers for steering components for the first GT model and were told to get lost.....even though VAG owned them.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
My deposit was 7-7-21 and i have been told July !
We exchanged messages about this in Feb I think? You should be in June with a 7 July deposit and you were speaking to Lotus Customer Care about why you weren't in June. Did you miss a deadline for deposit or spec, or make a late change?

Exige2000

Reaction score
We exchanged messages about this in Feb I think? You should be in June with a 7 July deposit and you were speaking to Lotus Customer Care about why you weren't in June. Did you miss a deadline for deposit or spec, or make a late change?
Yes , good to see you back on the forum. all deposits paid on time , i did change calliper colour and i think they may have caused the move to july !!!!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
That's disappointing. I thought when you asked about the caliper change they told you it wouldn't impact your delivery date.

Rya

Reaction score
That's disappointing. I thought when you asked about the caliper change they told you it wouldn't impact your delivery date.
I ordered at the end of July. When do you think I will get my phone call??

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
They've called people up to mid 12 July deposits. They were supposed to be re-starting calls from 8 April, as well as starting the calls to i4 depositors. But I've not heard of any calls taking place, just a few people contacting Lotus about i4 next stage and being sent links to do spec/deposit.

My hunch is they have either been drowning in Eletre enquiries or just realised their staff have time off booked for the Easter break, so have delayed it yet again without telling anyone :(

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
You’ll need to take it up with Customer Care initially and ask for it to be escalated. If they can’t resolve it then contact Tammy McKenzie in the Customer Relations team.

You need to act quickly, as June batch is locked in and will start build soon.

Exige2000

Reaction score
You’ll need to take it up with Customer Care initially and ask for it to be escalated. If they can’t resolve it then contact Tammy McKenzie in the Customer Relations team.

You need to act quickly, as June batch is locked in and will start build soon.
Thank you for your help and advice Tom

Honeywell

Reaction score
Which is coming first - base V6 or FEi4?

If the premium for the V6 is only £5k I might consider a V6 over an i4. But it depends on rough delivery estimates.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Which is coming first - base V6 or FEi4?

If the premium for the V6 is only £5k I might consider a V6 over an i4. But it depends on rough delivery estimates.
I4 FE first then Base Edition of both. Not yet officially confirmed about the gap but was likely to be 3ish months last time I heard. .