Uk car arriving

Steve O

Reaction score
CC Rang me yesterday to say my Magma Red Emira is being delivered next Tuesday 1st Nov -- maybe they think Im a dealer wanting a demo car!! Fingers crossed - they have my retention cert, asked me to pay 48hrs before and sent me an identity check today. Looks like its really going to happen.

Exige2000

Reaction score
CC Rang me yesterday to say my Magma Red Emira is being delivered next Tuesday 1st Nov -- maybe they think Im a dealer wanting a demo car!! Fingers crossed - they have my retention cert, asked me to pay 48hrs before and sent me an identity check today. Looks like its really going to happen.
Great news , thank you for sharing , we look forward to your thoughts and some pictures would be great.

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Thats great and thanks for all the input on the forum:

Messages1
Reaction score6
Where have you been all out lives... haha

to be fair, thats an amazing reaction ratio

Its ok, Im sure you have a fuller life than the rest of us nerds, sat here, clinging on to any drop of rumour on Emira deliveries.
So you are magma... what colour wheels? Black seem to look best, which I should have known, but I have David Coulthard wheels..... I can always wrap them :).

I hope they come through for you, Im sure they will at this point... what could possibly go wrong......

Look forward to seeing it....

timbo999

Reaction score
I saw a Magma car at Lotus on Saturday - it looked fantastic to both me and Mrs T... but then I'm biased as my Elise was Ruby Red which looks remarkably similar.

(and don't worry, it was LHD so not yours!).

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Ooooooo how exciting we’ll all be waiting in anticipation of plenty glorious photos in various lighting conditions - sunshine, shade, overcast, dull, wet etc etc
Maybe you should consider doing a full blown live stream video, so we can all feel the sheer excitement of an Emira finally getting delivered in the UK 🇬🇧 were in need of an injection of enthusiasm
Congratulations 🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗 - what interior have you chosen ….

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Congratulations 🤩
Cant wait to see it.
First customer Magma in the wild maybe!
Enjoy the experience 🙂🥰

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome to the forum and you aced it with your first post!

Congratulations on the imminent arrival. More info on your full spec would be interesting and I’m sure everyone will be eager to see pics and hear your driving and ownership feedback.

At the risk of stirring up the pre-reveal deposit folks, when was your original deposit and were you told by Lotus you were in the Sept build/Oct delivery or Oct/Nov batch? I assume you got the Checkout email several weeks ago.

OP
S

Steve O

Reaction score
I place a deposit on the Monday after Goodwood so that put me into 2023 delivery. CC rang me a few months ago with a cancellation if I changed my calliper and seat stitching colours. I took that and was given a sept build for Oct delivery. I think I may have just been lucky here as it looks like I’m up towards the top of the list by chance.

I have magma red with black pack. Alcantara with grey stitching and black calipers on diamond cut wheels.

I had the checkout email on 7th Oct and opened for home delivery. Not heard anything until Tuesday. They offered me delivery 31st Oct or 1st Nov. Looking forwards to getting the car and will post up pictures when it arrives.

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I place a deposit on the Monday after Goodwood so that put me into 2023 delivery. CC rang me a few months ago with a cancellation if I changed my calliper and seat stitching colours. I took that and was given a sept build for Oct delivery. I think I may have just been lucky here as it looks like I’m up towards the top of the list by chance.

I have magma red with black pack. Alcantara with grey stitching and black calipers on diamond cut wheels.

I had the checkout email on 7th Oct and opened for home delivery. Not heard anything until Tuesday. They offered me delivery 31st Oct or 1st Nov. Looking forwards to getting the car and will post up pictures when it arrives.
OMG 😮 I’ve just seen your location. I may even see you on the roads in your Emira how cool 😎 when I get mine you might see me …..
your not by chance driving M3/M4

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

Would love to know how the home delivery experience is, I’ve opted for that too now.

fatjase

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Great, I live in Yarm, can I come and see it, be quicker than waiting for the dealers to get one 🤣

Markc

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Congrats! Interesting….. I did my ID check last week. I asked for the invoice so I could settle up and avoid delays. They wouldn’t send invoice until delivery booked. Desperately waiting for my delivery date

OP
S

Steve O

Reaction score
Congrats! Interesting….. I did my ID check last week. I asked for the invoice so I could settle up and avoid delays. They wouldn’t send invoice until delivery booked. Desperately waiting for my delivery date
They gave me two options for dates and said they would be back in later this week.

Pops68

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
So I see you joined just to rub it in a bit?!...:) Congrats on getting your car!!

• Haha
Reactions: ADC

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Why don’t we all meet for a nosey 👍
Where are you located ? lol Steve’s going to have to get us to form an orderly queue of us N.E folk, surprised they is quiet a few of us is everyone going to use JCT as there dealer for servicing ? Or maybe Glasgow nice run out ?
Just think we might all see our Emiras on the road when we eventually get them. So Steve is Magma, I’m Nimbus what colours have you guys ordered ?