U.S. Update: Allocation & Order Date

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I hope you have all been well and enjoyed the holidays!

Based on our last communication a few months back, the time has come for U.S. production of FE V6 Emira and Base V6 Emira orders to commence. I have actively been contacting Lotus Cars USA over the last few weeks for an update and have received little to no word thus far. Finally, yesterday evening I received the following response:

" We understand the dealer network and clients are anxiously waiting for production updates on Emira. Our team is working diligently to gather information to provide the most accurate update. Our Head of Sales will be traveling to the UK next week to get clarity on the current production situation. Once he meets with the appropriate teams, we can update our network.

We understand the lack of communication has been frustrating, but we want to ensure it is the most accurate and recent information. As always, we appreciate our network's patience and willingness to work with us. "

Sorry to send you an update about a future update, but real information is coming! I'll keep you all informed as I receive more news. If you have any questions, please please please call me directly at (317) 245-6312. I cannot respond to everyone's emails as quickly as I'd like.

I'll be in touch again soon!

Tony Pechiney
INDY LOTUS
GATOR MOTORSPORT

3353 W 96th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46268
Office: 855.428.6767
Direct: 317.245.6312
Email: [email protected]
GATORMOTORSPORT.COM
CLICK HERE TO TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR!

Thanks Tony! We always appreciate your updates and contributions to this forum. I was actually speaking with Lotus of US today to get an update and told basically the same.

OP
G

Guest142

Hello everyone,

Based on our last communication a few months back, the time has come for U.S. production of FE V6 Emira and Base V6 Emira orders to commence. I have actively been contacting Lotus Cars USA over the last few weeks for an update and have received little to no word thus far. Finally, yesterday evening I received the following response:

" We understand the dealer network and clients are anxiously waiting for production updates on Emira. Our team is working diligently to gather information to provide the most accurate update. Our Head of Sales will be traveling to the UK next week to get clarity on the current production situation. Once he meets with the appropriate teams, we can update our network.

We understand the lack of communication has been frustrating, but we want to ensure it is the most accurate and recent information. As always, we appreciate our network's patience and willingness to work with us. "

Sorry to send you an update about a future update, but real information is coming! I'll keep you all informed as I receive more news. If you have any questions, please please please call me directly at (317) 245-6312. I cannot respond to everyone's emails as quickly as I'd like.

Tony Pechiney
INDY LOTUS
GATOR MOTORSPORT

3353 W 96th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46268
GATORMOTORSPORT.COM
Thank you again for this communication. I greatly appreciate all the work you guys have done throughout this process. I did send a reply via email (which I will not detail here). Looking forward to hearing from regarding that as well. Happy New Year to everyone there. Many thanks-

Hell4Leather

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Tony Pechiney
INDY LOTUS
GATOR MOTORSPORT

3353 W 96th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46268
GATORMOTORSPORT.COM
I just hope that round 2 doesn’t take another 2 yrs. I’m a late depositor but would still like a V6 in 18 months or so. Hethel Yellow/Ice interior /red calipers/ lower black only

motorpool

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hello everyone,

Tony Pechiney
INDY LOTUS
GATOR MOTORSPORT

3353 W 96th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46268
GATORMOTORSPORT.COM
Thanks for at least some information albeit not what we were expecting. Lotus puts a whole new level of definition to the word soon. End of next week will be 3 weeks of Jan but I guess if Lotus produces one car by end of month then I guess they met what they stated about US cars and Jan. No reflection on Gator as they have been a great dealer

mforde

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Thanks @GatorMotorsport for the update. I'm a late depositor, and live in Bay Area California, and don't expect to hear anything from my dealer until 2024, but I'm excited and looking forward to spotting some Emira's on the road over here. Also, a bit selfish, it means the queue will finally be moving.

OneThreeOne

Reaction score
Lotus HQ informed me in late December that my planned production for my specific Emira is April… First batch V6 manual FE. Not sure if that’s the actual kickoff of USA production though? So mine sounds like a June/July delivery? Which is perfect timing for me.🤞🏼

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Lotus HQ informed me in late December that my planned production for my specific Emira is April… First batch V6 manual FE. Not sure if that’s the actual kickoff of USA production though? So mine sounds like a June/July delivery? Which is perfect timing for me.🤞🏼

That's likely more accurate than what literally everyone else has been told via official Lotus communication. The last official update we got was way back in August about NA production starting in January.

Can you tell us who you spoke with in late December who said April production? I just can't believe we have to chase down these answers. :mad:

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
That's likely more accurate than what literally everyone else has been told via official Lotus communication. The last official update we got was way back in August about NA production starting in January.

Can you tell us who you spoke with in late December who said April production? I just can't believe we have to chase down these answers. :mad:
Also... when was the deposit made and what was the original order/production date quote. :unsure:

motorpool

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hello everyone,

Tony Pechiney
INDY LOTUS
GATOR MOTORSPORT

3353 W 96th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46268
GATORMOTORSPORT.COM
Mr Pechiney, as you have been good about providing information to the community, do you have any news to share from Lotus Cars USA trip to the UK. Everyone on pins and needles