Tremec Sequential Transmission - So Cool!

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I know they probably can't modify this to fit an Emira but I just wanted to share this transmission with my fellow enthusiasts. How cool would this be in any car. Anyone have a car with something like this installed?

Skip to 2:30 if you just want to see it shift.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hapkin

Emira Fan
Reaction score
The Emira GT4's that won 1st and 2nd in Macau I think have sequential gear boxes. I wonder what type and whether we can use it on the road/track in some modified fashion?

OP
Pegasi

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
The Emira GT4's that won 1st and 2nd in Macau I think have sequential gear boxes. I wonder what type and whether we can use it on the road/track in some modified fashion?
I saw this a couple of days ago too. I researched the Supra and I believe it has a (EDIT) 8 speed automatic (just curious because that was the 3rd fastest car). Not good for traffic but for sport and track driving I thought a sequential box would be incredible in the Emira and here it is in the GT4. Maybe I should get into GT4 car design. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
You can fit a sequential to almost any car. Same process as any other trans swap. Drivability varies based on the particulars of the gearbox.

GreenDeal

Reaction score
I saw this a couple of days ago too. I researched the Supra and I believe it has a 7 speed automatic (just curious because that was the 3rd fastest car). Not good for traffic but for sport and track driving I thought a sequential box would be incredible in the Emira and here it is in the GT4. Maybe I should get into GT4 car design. :ROFLMAO:
the SUPRA has 8 speed automatic

OP
Pegasi

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score