TPMS Issue

Simon

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I had this same issue. Front left saying it was low pressure despite it being the same as front right. About 100miles later, all 4 were then saying they were low, despite reading 2.0 front and 2.2 back. No obvious way to manually reset, so I just gave each tyre the smallest pump of air (machine agreed all pressures were correct) and then restated the car and all now reading OK! I’ll get Lotus to take a look when it goes in for it’s first service (along with a few other small electrical problems!) but seems to now behave itself.

azlambo

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Well, I had the same issue. Here’s my story:
The “low tire pressure” light came on. Checked pressures and filled to the correct pressures: 29psi front, 32 psi rear. Multiple starts and drives after that. Tire light always flashes for about a minute on start up, then stays illuminated. Took car to dealer. Dealer “re-set” the calibration/light and light went out. Told me to drive continuously at 40 km (25 mph) or more for 10 minutes. This was easy, since I had a 30 minute drive home on the freeway. Just before getting home, the light came back on. Contacted the dealer. They are ordering all new sensors and will notify me when they get in. To be continued………

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Well, I had the same issue. Here’s my story:
The “low tire pressure” light came on. Checked pressures and filled to the correct pressures: 29psi front, 32 psi rear. Multiple starts and drives after that. Tire light always flashes for about a minute on start up, then stays illuminated. Took car to dealer. Dealer “re-set” the calibration/light and light went out. Told me to drive continuously at 40 km (25 mph) or more for 10 minutes. This was easy, since I had a 30 minute drive home on the freeway. Just before getting home, the light came back on. Contacted the dealer. They are ordering all new sensors and will notify me when they get in. To be continued………
Usually you have to add about 3 more psi to each tire, and drive around with that for a bit, then lower the pressure to normal. That's always worked for me to get the TPMS light to go out.