• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Tire pressure display

JamesW

Reaction score
Hey guys

Quick question about the tire pressure display ,
I’m based in Japan, and due to some radio wave regulation, emiras in Japan don’t have tire pressure sensor/display yet.

However the dealer told me that the tire pressure display will not show the pressure number actively, it will only display alarm when the pressure is too low or too high.

I’m wondering what’s it like in other countries, can you guys see your tire pressure number consistently?
Because looking at the user’s manual it seems the tire pressure is displayed constantly

Thx!

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hey guys

I’m based in Japan, and due to some radio wave regulation, emiras in Japan don’t have tire pressure sensor/display yet.

However the dealer told me that the tire pressure display will not show the pressure number actively, it will only display alarm when the pressure is too low or too high.

I’m wondering what’s it like in other countries, can you guys see your tire pressure number consistently?
Because looking at the user’s manual it seems the tire pressure is displayed constantly

Thx!
Mine shows status of all 4 tyres.
NA car.

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hey guys

Thx!
Tire pressure shows continuously (Europe).
Quite accurate, format x.xx.
It takes like 15 seconds to show after you start rolling