The watches thread

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Pics please!! Amazing watch and one of the few ultimate dive watches. Wll definitely sit nicely next to your ROO 🤿👌

Also a (in these days) relatively safe money parking opportunity compared to many other things in life, especially if the deal was already decent (MSRP?)
I'm actually on the list for one at my local goldsmiths but this one cropped up, a 126660 at just under rrp so decided to snap it up then decided if and when the 136660 turns up . Will post a pic when it arrives 👍🏼

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Had a quiet week so bought a James Cameron Deapsea as I got a decent deal, then a day later my emira is ready and lotus need paying, FML that's a big week 🤣🤦
Two great choices! We need the obligatory photo of your watch in front of the Emira steering wheel. :cool:

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Pics please!! Amazing watch and one of the few ultimate dive watches. Wll definitely sit nicely next to your ROO 🤿👌

Also a (in these days)8 relatively safe money parking opportunity compared to many other things in life, especially if the deal was already decent (MSRP?)
20230302_191648.jpg

hml_xy

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Ouhhhh nice! @Magicman how chunky and heavy does it feel on the wrist? I seem to remember some parts of it are titanium?

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Ouhhhh nice! @Magicman how chunky and heavy does it feel on the wrist? I seem to remember some parts of it are titanium?
It's not too bad tbh, 215g I believe, it's big for the rolex world where over 40mm brings them out in cold sweats bit it feels slightly lighter than the ROO on the bracelet, although sits higher. I've an old 44mm breitling chronomat and ot feels pretty similar to that on the wrist tbh. My last all black DSSD was a 116660 and I'd never have believed it but yiu can tell the bracelet is one mm wider on this newer reference.
My wrist is just over 7¾"

hml_xy

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Welcome to the watch nerd corner of the Emira bubble 😅! Really great collection. The "dot over 90" Speedy is probably my favourite of them but the others are also very tasteful. Can never go wrong with a GMT Master ...

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

Attachments

• 20221228_131303.jpg
    20221228_131303.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 19

scarzie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the watch nerd corner of the Emira bubble 😅! Really great collection. The "dot over 90" Speedy is probably my favourite of them but the others are also very tasteful. Can never go wrong with a GMT Master ...
The GMT has been my daily for like 11 years, got a ding on the case recently and due to emotional attachment it expedited my omega purchase lol. Love it, but I’m excited to start playing the strap game a bit

virtualmacho

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
There are thousands of dashboard smartphone mounts, but I can't find anything for wristwatches. Any ideas on a clean, safe, good looking, and removable mount in the EMIRA cockpit?