The pot that never boils...

OP
NicolasB

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Was lying awake last night, restless, and this is the stuff I was thinking about while trying to fall asleep...

caliper color meme.jpg

4f824f070be60d94b3ce7934633c8724.jpg

35a7a72dbdae9a281188b3d8172c2f69.jpg

e3cd7a800489c8e5b18cf992c6f0cc4f.jpg

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
This thread is the definition of first world problems! Keep it civil folks, it really is just a car. We are all enthusiasts but let's be pragmatic and enjoy the wait.

We have F1 and Indy this weekend!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
It's great to see dealer and customer cars finally starting to be delivered. Or are they?...

Moon landing.jpg

Artemis next?

#justanotherconspiracytheory :)

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Sure, but I'm hungry for my pasta now!!! 😂

You're probably right. Some of us Emira obsessed forum members could benefit from looking away for a bit. My only concern is I might eventually return just to find out I forgot to turn on the burner... aka more delays!

#fortheanalogies
I can speak to this….I have tried this for the last three months, barely even looking at the forum. And not a single thing has changed. Persistent delays, not one word from Lotus or my dealer. It has been a pretty deflating experience. Were it not for the fact that I’ve gotten used to my deposit money being in someone else’s hands and I don’t need it, I might have dropped out long ago. Don’t want that, but I can’t recall a time in my life when I’ve felt greater disregard from a company than I have from Lotus. And I’m not interested in hearing that this is all on Lotus dealers and Lotus corporate has no control. They have considerable power and could compel a better customer experience , but they don’t. That 718 is looking pretty great right now. If Lotus doesn’t get their sh— together customer service wise, . while they don’t seem to be making cars, I can’t imagine this will turn out well no matter how good the car is. Wish I felt different but Lotus has given me zero reason to and have backed away from so many promises now that it’s hard to count.

OP
NicolasB

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I need to make some new ones. When this thread was rolling, we kept getting good news, instead the delay garbage we keep receiving.

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
A couple more to help us through these dark times...

View attachment 9282
View attachment 9283
Oh my days spot on !!! I’m glad I’m not the only SAD old sausage in this forum - let’s face it we just have each other for company no V6 roar 🦁 in our garage
My Mam is 93 years old and every week she asks me without fail what car are you in ????? have you got your new car - this has been every week since July I kid you not ….