The most accurate car ever produced

Mickle

Reaction score
So why the bonnet gap?!
I was just thinking about this, oddly the yellow car in the video doesn't seem to have the black rubber strip.
1657884697056.png

1657884734924.png

The 'first production car' from the Matt Windle video doesn't appear to have it either. I suppose it could be one of the missing parts due to supply issues?

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I was just thinking about this, oddly the yellow car in the video doesn't seem to have the black rubber strip.
View attachment 7447
View attachment 7448

The 'first production car' from the Matt Windle video doesn't appear to have it either. I suppose it could be one of the missing parts due to supply issues?
And are those the missing FE silver wheels ?

Mickle

Reaction score
And are those the missing FE silver wheels ?
Yes, you can see them briefly as the Emira exits at the end of the Matt Windle update video:

For those of you who want to see every frame, you can pause a youtube video with the 'k' key, and go back and forward frames of a video with ',' and '.' 😀

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Yes, you can see them briefly as the Emira exits at the end of the Matt Windle update video:

For those of you who want to see every frame, you can pause a youtube video with the 'k' key, and go back and forward frames of a video with ',' and '.' 😀
Been using YouTube for almost 20 years and didn’t know I could do that 😢😞🤪

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
View attachment 7447
View attachment 7448

Yellow car also has the little yellow marker strip at the top of the steering wheel... 🤔