The Elmira Forums 😄

Last night my wife says " So what's going on with the ELmira forums tonight?"

I just busted out laughing and she says "You know what I'm talking about." Thought I would share since it gave me a laugh 😂
Elmira must be spelt Elmire right? 🤣

Last night my wife says " So what's going on with the ELmira forums tonight?"

I just busted out laughing and she says "You know what I'm talking about." Thought I would share since it gave me a laugh 😂

Well, did you eventually tell her what's going on? If you did, please update us too!

Well, did you eventually tell her what's going on? If you did, please update us too!
I told her about TomE coming back on the forums, etc. She's like "who is TomE?"

I started explaining to her (attempting to) what he does on here, and how he got involved with the new Eletre reveal, I think her eyes glazed over pretty quickly 😄

I told her about TomE coming back on the forums, etc. She's like "who is TomE?"

I started explaining to her (attempting to) what he does on here, and how he got involved with the new Eletre reveal, I think her eyes glazed over pretty quickly 😄
That made me laugh out loud!

My wife often asks me about my “imaginary friends on the internet”. I tell her they’re real friends, I just haven’t met them in real life yet :)

That made me laugh out loud!

My wife often asks me about my “imaginary friends on the internet”. I tell her they’re real friends, I just haven’t met them in real life yet :)
Who would have thought TomE a prankster, I also believed that Tom got a GT4 allocation and was now on a Porsche forum. :ROFLMAO:

I nearly used a GT4 picture instead of the McLaren but figured a lot of people would have spotted that as obviously a prank :)