• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

❓ QUESTION Stupid Horn Question..

Medic518

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I have looked extensively, but can not find any video or description - please tell me the horn actually has some throat and not some weedy high pitched excuse for a horn.. I like to make sure people know when they driving like a ding dong..

Kimmax

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I have looked extensively, but can not find any video or description - please tell me the horn actually has some throat and not some weedy high pitched excuse for a horn.. I like to make sure people know when they driving like a ding dong..
Used it a few times.. it’s fine 😂 Your off the shelf standard issue of a horn. Unexpected - but even works!

BrandonHendricks

Reaction score
While I don't have the specifics on the horn you're asking about, you might want to consider upgrading to a drill air horn. These things pack a serious punch and will definitely get the attention of those errant drivers. They're loud and clear, so there's no mistaking your message! You can look into them as an option to ensure you're heard on the road.But before you go for the upgrade, make sure you check with your local regulations on horn volume. You wouldn't want to get in trouble for being too enthusiastic about safety!

Last edited: