Spotted: Emiras seen in the wild

Emira spotted from my car in Tunbridge Wells… car sounded great from behind.

IMG_3997.jpeg
IMG_3998.jpeg

Spotted Nimbus with black wheels on A167 near Croxdale Saturday around lunchtime - looked Fab on the road - I was the lady who flashed you in red M2 G87 lol like I know you 🤣 but I don’t hahah

Spotted 23 plate A1 heading North bound towards Gateshead lunchtime ish I was the kind lady in red M2 let you filter in - I did get a wave of appreciation - the V6 sounds great 👍

Attachments

• IMG_0836.jpeg
    IMG_0836.jpeg
    211 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Hethel Yellow Emira heading north at the northern end of the A12 Colchester bypass yesterday lunchtime, just as I was joining the roadworks queue heading south in my Seneca Blue one.

A Nimbus Grey one at the A12/A120 Colchester junction this morning. He gunned after I'd passed and it did sound good.

Potato quality photo, but my first "in the wild" spot this afternoon while walking in my city of Calgary, Alberta, Canada! Is the owner on here yet? Would be cool to get our two Hethel Yellow cars together once mine arrives. 😎💛

photo_2024-04-25_19-35-23.jpg

Potato quality photo, but my first "in the wild" spot this afternoon while walking in my city of Calgary, Alberta, Canada! Is the owner on here yet? Would be cool to get our two Hethel Yellow cars together once mine arrives. 😎💛

View attachment 41907
Is that Bigfoot or a UFO 🤔😉😁?

anyone drive a Seneca through Newburgh, NY today? friend spotted one, blew his mind.

Whoever was driving a Dark Verdant Emira in Edinburgh, Scotland today (heading towards the castle) - thank you! I’m traveling in the U.K. to walk the West Highland Way and spending a few days here, but also missing my Emira back at home. You made my day!

Whoever was driving a Dark Verdant Emira in Edinburgh, Scotland today (heading towards the castle) - thank you! I’m traveling in the U.K. to walk the West Highland Way and spending a few days here, but also missing my Emira back at home. You made my day!
That could have been me! Was heading up the Mound and across the Royal Mile about 14:20 Reg EM13 RAV. I had it in track mode, makes the tourists smile...

Here's my painting of my Emira...

Emira - Dark Verdant.jpg

That could have been me! Was heading up the Mound and across the Royal Mile about 14:20 Reg EM13 RAV. I had it in track mode, makes the tourists smile...

View attachment 46322
Stunning. Appears to be a photograph, right down to the cloud reflection on the roof. Your talent is amazing.

DACBF3DC-D445-46A8-979C-ABF18C564588_1_105_c.jpeg

saw my first one in the wild at Austin TX Domain!

people love bringing their nice cars here, im not sure why. probably because the combo of high end retail/restaurants + good free parking

View attachment 46322

Yes, that was about the time and I can’t imagine there were two green Emiras running around there today! Car looked amazing, as does your artwork!

Had a chap around today trying to sort out the aircon on another car of mine and we got chatting about the fact that some of the brand new Emiras have an aircon problem. He said he saw an Emira on the M25 the previous day (about 80 miles away from my house) and what a lovely car it was, he didn't know I had one until then. I asked him if it was about 10 am and a red one, he said it was. It was me on the way to an appointment near Heathrow and he was driving his kids to Legoland in Windsor! Small world isn't it!

Yes, that was about the time and I can’t imagine there were two green Emiras running around there today! Car looked amazing, as does your artwork!
Thank you - and thank you! I am still dazzled by the Emira's beauty every time I see one. Drives kinda well too..