SOP

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
He looked a bit broken bless him, hope he's OK 🤗
Nice to see more of the production line. Hopefully see a full How the Emira is built video at a point in the future, be really interesting

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Nice video, this is the kind of thing I've been expecting to keep us updated on things. Hopefully the first of more to come!

Also love that the video is 1:31 long!
Now that is a great catch. And irony.

Stino

Reaction score
All of the Colors in the video are a bit pale….machines, the floor etc. looks like a bad filter. Magma red looks great actually! :)

andrew6382

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I find it astonishing that its on linked in but not all over Facebook or Instagram.

Which normally they use quite heavily for T132 teasers.
Yep....was just thinking same, how out out of touch are they that they dont even post there video on the main places we digest our information, which as you said is Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and even this forum. I dont think for one minute Matt would have any say in where it was posted...... Lotus PR at its best...... I see there "DRIVE" thing still not mentioned on any part of the main web site :) All power to Matt, we all know he does check out Facebook

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Yep....was just thinking same, how out out of touch are they that they dont even post there video on the main places we digest our information, which as you said is Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and even this forum. I dont think for one minute Matt would have any say in where it was posted...... Lotus PR at its best...... I see there "DRIVE" thing still not mentioned on any part of the main web site :) All power to Matt, we all know he does check out Facebook
Probably posted by different people who use difference channels. Agile approach right? :ROFLMAO:

andrew6382

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Probably posted by different people who use difference channels. Agile approach right? :ROFLMAO:
Anythings posible :)..... but just why would you not put it on the most public facing platforms...... I bet there is more people subscribed on Lotus Facebook, YouTube etc... than linkedin....?