Seneca Blue Lotus Emira Photo Thread

Golden Parrot

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
View attachment 40526
So for the Aerie side skirts...on their website I thought there was a carbon piece that attached to the bottom of the front fender? I had thought it was part of the skirt, but I do not see it on your car. Was that something you just left off? Not sure how it would attach...it does seem like it would help with debris flying up.
It's a separate piece that I didn't like. It comes with the kit, I just didn't install it

Golden Parrot

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Very nice work. I’m in love with the simple sticker on the hood. Is that something that I can order or is it custom? I have a Seneca arriving soon with alcantara with yellow stitching. I think the sticker would be a perfect accent. I’m not planning on doing any other mods currently.
It's a custom made vinyl by the same shop that did the PPF

Lsp408

Reaction score
siblings pictures

Attachments

• IMG_8482.jpeg
    IMG_8482.jpeg
    526.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_8485.jpeg
    IMG_8485.jpeg
    431 KB · Views: 46

Speedy Emira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi Driv300mph,

Looks really good and will undoubtedly stand out. How long do you expect the wrap to last?

Did they say how much hp it will add? 🙂

driv300mph

Reaction score
Hi Driv300mph,

Looks really good and will undoubtedly stand out. How long do you expect the wrap to last?

Did they say how much hp it will add? 🙂
Thank you! It has a warranty of 10 years, so I expect it to last at least that long. Unfortunately no HP gains and I probably added 5-10lb of weight from the film 😆