1682573472084.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 383

hml_xy

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Now that is good news to my eyes.
Better than the few dyno runs we've seen from the Evora 400 days.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
417 HP and 337 ftlb for the cowboys out here

417 at the wheel seems high.. we sure that is right?
I believe it's saying 417 engine output, after removing the 3rd cat and changing the air filter. If I'm reading this right, it's saying the stock power unmodified was calculated to be 390.9 hp which doesn't seem right. The really bothersome number is that it's showing the power to the rear wheels as being only 308.4 hp. According to this, it's losing 82.4 hp between the engine and the rear wheels. That's a drivetrain loss of 21% which is really high.

Do we know what mode it was in? Tour, Sport or Track? What were the tires, Goodyear or Michelin, and what was the tire pressure? Was it a cold day, hot day, were the tires warmed up? etc.

If possible, try and get more information about the conditions of the dyno run.

OP
andreino14

andreino14

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Credo che stia dicendo 417 potenza del motore, dopo aver rimosso il 3 ° gatto e cambiato il filtro dell'aria. Se sto leggendo bene, sta dicendo che la potenza di serie non modificata è stata calcolata in 390,9 CV, il che non sembra giusto. Il numero davvero fastidioso è che mostra che la potenza alle ruote posteriori è di soli 308,4 CV. Secondo questo, sta perdendo 82,4 cv tra il motore e le ruote posteriori. Questa è una perdita di trasmissione del 21%, che è davvero alta.

Sappiamo in che modalità era? Tour, Sport o Pista? Quali erano le gomme, Goodyear o Michelin, e qual era la pressione delle gomme? Era una giornata fredda, una giornata calda, le gomme si erano riscaldate? eccetera.

Se possibile, cerca di ottenere maggiori informazioni sulle condizioni del banco prova.
no, non è corretto, la potenza rilevata è 422.9 cavalli e 457 Nm, la potenza originale (rilevata) è 402 cavalli e 420 Nm. La pressione delle gomme a 1.8 Bar ( michelin), era in modalità pista con esclusi i controlli, la giornata era ottimale con circa 20°. Il banco è certificato con fattore DIN70020, per quanto riguarda la potenza dissipata è un valore che non ha valenza ( mi dicono che nessuna casa costruttrice rilascia questo tipo di valore) riguarda il settaggio del banco.

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
no, non è corretto, la potenza rilevata è 422.9 cavalli e 457 Nm, la potenza originale (rilevata) è 402 cavalli e 420 Nm. La pressione delle gomme a 1.8 Bar ( michelin), era in modalità pista con esclusi i controlli, la giornata era ottimale con circa 20°. Il banco è certificato con fattore DIN70020, per quanto riguarda la potenza dissipata è un valore che non ha valenza ( mi dicono che nessuna casa costruttrice rilascia questo tipo di valore) riguarda il settaggio del banco.
Unfortunately what eagle7 is catching onto is the same thing I caught onto in the other thread.

There is measured wheel power, calculated engine hp (yours assumes 21% drivetrain loss), and then corrected power for temperature and humidity.

This is maybe a car culture thing between Europe and America — Americans look at dyno numbers with wheel horsepower corrected for atmospheric conditions. Europeans tend to look at calculated and corrected engine hp.

Calculated and corrected power shows a 26% drivetrain loss in your dyno while Komo showed a 12% drivetrain loss in their dyno, that’s why we’re scratching our heads.

What I’m worried is that whoever Rullata is — increased the drivetrain loss assumption to provide a better looking power number for you. Do you have the dyno chart with wheel hp and calculated/corrected numbers before the modifications? That would go a long way to explain the real impact of the modifications you had done.

Last edited:

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Unfortunately what eagle7 is catching onto is the same thing I caught onto in the other thread.

There is measured wheel power, calculated engine hp (yours assumes 21% drivetrain loss), and then corrected power for temperature and humidity.

This is maybe a car culture thing between Europe and America — Americans look at dyno numbers with wheel horsepower corrected for atmospheric conditions. Europeans tend to look at calculated and corrected engine hp.

Calculated and corrected power shows a 26% drivetrain loss in your dyno while Komo showed a 12% drivetrain loss in their dyno, that’s why we’re scratching our heads.

What I’m worried is that whoever Rullata is — increased the drivetrain loss assumption to provide a better looking power number for you. Do you have the dyno chart with wheel hp and calculated/corrected numbers before the modifications? That would go a long way to explain the real impact of the modifications had done.
Agree... before and after runs on the same dyno are the least hand-wavy way to tell what mods have actually unleashed.

OP
andreino14

andreino14

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Sfortunatamente ciò che eagle7 sta prendendo in considerazione è la stessa cosa che ho scoperto nell'altro thread.

Viene misurata la potenza della ruota, calcolata la potenza del motore (la tua presuppone una perdita di trasmissione del 21%) e quindi la potenza corretta per temperatura e umidità.

Questa è forse una cosa della cultura automobilistica tra Europa e America: gli americani guardano i numeri al banco prova con la potenza della ruota corretta per le condizioni atmosferiche. Gli europei tendono a considerare i CV del motore calcolati e corretti.

La potenza calcolata e corretta mostra una perdita di trasmissione del 26% nel tuo dyno mentre Komo ha mostrato una perdita di trasmissione del 12% nel loro dyno, ecco perché ci stiamo grattando la testa.

Quello che mi preoccupa è che chiunque sia Rullata - ha aumentato l'ipotesi di perdita di trasmissione per fornire un numero di potenza migliore per te. Hai il banco prova con cv ruota e numeri calcolati/corretti prima delle modifiche? Questo spiegherebbe molto il reale impatto delle modifiche apportate.
Gentilmente mi girate il grafico di Komo-tec, perchè quello che trovo io è sgranato e vedo bene. Grazie

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Gentilmente mi girate il grafico di Komo-tec, perchè quello che trovo io è sgranato e vedo bene. Grazie
Best quality I can find, but easy to read the wheel power.

Attachments

• IMG_4736.jpeg
    IMG_4736.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 86