Rest In Peace Hazel Chapman, co-founder of Lotus

Rest in peace Hazel Chapman, co-founder of Lotus. Thank you for your immense contribution to motorsport, Lotus Cars, Lotus F1, Classic Team Lotus and the UK car industry. A pleasure to have met you.

Thoughts with all your family, friends and everyone in the Lotus community who mourns your passing and celebrates your life.

Pic: Hazel with Lotus F1 drivers Elio de Angelis and Ayrton Senna (credit: Ercole Columbo)

492EAB54-3B17-4D10-9702-7CA99A5DA741.jpeg

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Came here to start a similar thread... Should have known Tom was on the job. RIP Hazel.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Sad to see her go. Not many of the iconic people of the past are left anymore. She lived quite a life though. Rest in peace dear lady, and I truly hope you're having a wonderful reunion right now with those who've gone before you. My prayers go with her family and all those at Lotus.

CanadianEmira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Sad to see her go. Not many of the iconic people of the past are left anymore. She lived quite a life though. Rest in peace dear lady, and I truly hope you're having a wonderful reunion right now with those who've gone before you. My prayers go with her family and all those at Lotus.
I'm sure she's sharing a drink with Frank Williams right now.