Rear Storage Shelf Net Plastic Parts

virtualmacho

Supporting Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2021
Messages
2,223
Media
765
Reaction score
3,882
Status:
Emira Owner
My Specs:
Emira V6
Anyone have 3D printable data for the tubular part that is not shown in the picture? Or a part number.
Thanks.

PXL_20261010_021317560.webp
 
I'm guessing you've lost it?
They do pull out if something tugs on the net. I've had to rebuild mine a couple times. Fortunately I found the plastic cylinder part under the seats.
The shape of the cabin and the raised sills mean they shouldn't easily fall out of the car.
 
I'm guessing you've lost it?
They do pull out if something tugs on the net. I've had to rebuild mine a couple times. Fortunately I found the plastic cylinder part under the seats.
The shape of the cabin and the raised sills mean they shouldn't easily fall out of the car.
Yes, I looked under both seats and all around the back of the cabin, but could not find it...
 
Yes, I looked under both seats and all around the back of the cabin, but could not find it...
You could super glue it in. I'm considering superglueing the whole three part assembly together. I can't think why I would need to dismantle it.

The plastic barrel you've lost pushes the clips that holds the metal ball end in. Maybe a plastic tie wrap or something could achieve the same result.
 
I looked into ordering replacement parts for this...Parts Dept couldn't find iso bits. I just ordered a second net; shockingly they weren't that expensive.
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top