❔ QUESTION Power windows.

kbhoz

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I am just trying to find out if a) if I have a problem or b) they all do that Sir.
On some occasions my windows go down full distance but mostly they end their travel with about 5mm of the window still showing. This is completely random and the driver may go down all the way (as I would have expected) yet the passenger will stop with the 5mm showing. Looks kind of dorky when one one does it.
Does your windows go down fully on have the little hump showing as per picture?

I have done a window reset as per owners manual.

PXL_20231008_030340818.jpg

Last edited:

Wonza

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I am just trying to find out if a) if I have a problem or b) they all do that Sir.
On some occasions my windows go down full distance but mostly they end they travel with about 5mm of the window still showing. This is completely random and the driver may go down all the way (as I would have expected) yet the passenger will stop with the 5mm showing. Looks kind of dorky when one one does it.
Does your windows go down fully on have the little hump showing as per picture?

I have done a window reset as per owners manual.

View attachment 32019
Mine does this too. Totally random. Sometimes it goes all the way down. Sometimes 5mm above the door. Both doors are different. I’m very sure it’s to do with window alignment behind the door card. I’ve had my windows aligned twice and still wind noise driving above 70 mph. There’s a tiny tiny gap right at the top of the window seal towards the front on the curve.

Kimmax

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Never saw mine fully down. As far as I remember (except for a Skoda Octavia I think) my car windows never went fully down, so this didn't catch me off guard.