Port of Baltimore Closed as bridge collapses

Fasttoys

Emira Fan
Reaction score
In 2023 the Port of Baltimore had 850,000 autos shipped to the port. I guess I won’t see my lotus for another five months it’s on the ship headed that way. Praying for everybody involved, it’s another bad day for everybody waiting for their cars too..

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
In 2023 the Port of Baltimore had 850,000 autos shipped to the port. I guess I won’t see my lotus for another five months it’s on the ship headed that way. Praying for everybody involved, it’s another bad day for everybody waiting for their cars too..
With all of the federal logistics support that's being mobilized by the DOT, I'm pretty sure they will have a solution for inbound cargo very swiftly. They are going to do everything they can to minimize the economic impact.

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
1711494271460.png

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I will take bets that the other manufactures all figure out a way with minimal disruption, Lotus will seize the excuse as cause of delaying things another few months.

When they don’t ship an i4 in 2024 and make the announcement they will cite this incident 🤝.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I will take bets that the other manufactures all figure out a way with minimal disruption, Lotus will seize the excuse as cause of delaying things another few months.

When they don’t ship an i4 in 2024 and make the announcement they will cite this incident 🤝.
This is where being owned by Geely should be paying dividends. Where do Volvo’s enter the USA?

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Great discussion with the former Director of the Port of Baltimore, now the CEO of a major dredging company, about the challenges involved in reopening the Port for business. Lots of inside baseball on this one.